Thread: In my new Windows 7 Ultimate always this error appears that "Windows explorer not responding"

In my new Windows 7 Ultimate always this error appears that "Windows explorer not responding"

I have installed the windows 7 Ultimate on mine system and I have recently installed it and before that I have working with windows vista. When I was restart and finish loading all the elements and the moment when I try to right click on "My Computer" icon or other icons that are displayed on the desktop, I get the error message saying that: "Windows Explorer not responding ". I have to wait about 5 minutes before right click again, and then only the windows are working fine again. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: In my new Windows 7 Ultimate always this error appears that "Windows explorer not responding"

I have gone through this same issue and this is most likely a hardware problem. To locate the problem in the first place, I would disconnect peripherals such as printers, USB drives, remove the removable media drives, etc. and see if Windows boots up as normal by the addition of peripherals disconnected and an incrementally at a time. This way you can catch the culprit. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

Re: In my new Windows 7 Ultimate always this error appears that "Windows explorer not responding"

I have exactly the same problem nothing I can access it’s very frustrating as I've only had my laptop a week! Constantly resetting and when I run virus checks on it for Windows Security essentials and Windows Defender does not pick up anything. Please help (I know two other people with the same problem) I had the same problem until I downloaded an update for my com card. After the update all was fine. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the below steps: first boot your system and after that make right click on the taskbar and then select the properties. Now under that properties go to the notification area tab and under that make uncheck mark on the clock and then hit the ok button. Now go to the following location: %Windows root%\System32 folder and here look for the timedate.cpl file and then rename it timedate-cpl.bad and after that go through your issue.

Many of my applications always display "Not Responding". They never recovered. Whenever I have to finish the task from Task Manager or even restart. It started recently after I installed my new web-cam. Although it works, I cannot use it, as any web site or any application that uses the web cam-causes Firefox to become unresponsive. Moreover, the same is happening with iTunes. Starts, but when I click on a song, it freezes, and I have to close this.