Thread: Unable to remove Fxsapidebuglogfile on temp folder

Unable to remove Fxsapidebuglogfile on temp folder

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and everything on the system works fine without any issue. Last night I have run the scanning on mine system. And after that I have tried to delete the temp file and when I tried to do it I am not able to delete the fxsapidebuglogfile and I have delete the CmdLineExt02.dll but I can delete the fxsapidebuglogfile. While searching on the website to get the solution I have find that fxsapi.dll as someone mentions something that is related to the fax printer. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to remove Fxsapidebuglogfile on temp folder

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can remove this file to do this go through the following steps: first go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the programs. Now on the programs select the Turn windows features on or off. Now on the Turn windows features on or off make check mark on the Print and Document Services next to it. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that you can delete your file.

I would like to suggest you to boot your system on the safemode and after that try to delete the file. To boot on the safemode you need to hit F8 key while restarting and once you start in safemode go to the temp file and after that try to delete the Fxsapidebuglogfile. The temp files are located in: C:\Users\Keith\AppData\Local\temp. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. As you said that I have tried to run my system in the safe mode and after that try to delete the file but during this time u have got the error message saying that:” The action can't be completed because the file is open in windows explorer”. Now I don’t know how to delete this file can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

I have gone through this same issue and I would suggest you the following step sand so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the computer. Now on the windows explorer go to the temp folder and after that make right click on the temp folder and after that select the Unlocker. Now once you done this close the windows explorer and after that try to delete your file and this will help you to delete your file.