Thread: Vertical taskbar is very thin and it won’t stay the right side

Vertical taskbar is very thin and it won’t stay the right side

I am using the windows 7 pro 64 bit on mine system and i have updated mine operating system form windows 7 to windows vista without any issue. i have successfully updated mine OS and everything on the system works fine without any issue except taskbar. From last one week I have small issue on mine taskbar. First I am using the taskbar as horizontal and after that I have changed it to vertical. Now on the Vertical taskbar I have made the small icons enabled but after that also mine vertical taskbar is very thin. After that mine vertical taskbar won’t stay the right side. Can anyone help on this and so that I can solve this one.

Re: Vertical taskbar is very thin and it won’t stay the right side

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the below steps: first close the all application on your system and after that make right click on the task bar and after that make hit on the properties. Now on the properties go to the task bar tab and under that make check mark on the Use small icons check box and then chose the Never combine on the button section. Now once you finished this one hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps: first on the menu go to the Control panel and after that make hit on the Desktop. Now on the desktop select the panels and after that make hit on the size. Now here you need to set the size as you desired and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this you need to follow the below steps: first close the all application on your desktop and after that make right click on the task bar and then choose the Lock the Taskbar. Now once you finish this go through your issue. if you set to Lock the Taskbar then your taskbar won’t change and it will help you lot to solve this issue.

I have exactly the same problem described key. Yes, the task bar opens and the cursor becomes a double-headed arrow when placed in the top of the taskbar. I can use the mouse to make the task bar even higher, but you can cut back to a single row. I just try to move the taskbar different edges of the screen. It moves, but always kept double height or width, depending on whether it is in the top / bottom or left / right sides of the screen. Can anyone help on this?