Thread: When upgrading from Vista 64 to Windows 7 64, how to reconfigure boot.wim file to use the flag 9 settings for the first image, error 0x8030002F

When upgrading from Vista 64 to Windows 7 64, how to reconfigure boot.wim file to use the flag 9 settings for the first image, error 0x8030002F

I have installed the windows vista 64 bit on mine system and I have no issue on mine system. One week before I have tried to upgrade mine system from windows vista to windows 7 64 bit but during this time mine system gives error and after that installation was stopped. I have got the following error code: 0x8030002F. Now I don’t how to solve this error can anyone help on this issue? I am using HP Pavilion Elite quad 4

Re: When upgrading from Vista 64 to Windows 7 64, how to reconfigure boot.wim file to use the flag 9 settings for the first image, error 0x8030002F

While the use or installation of any operating system you need to ensure that they have deleted or uninstalled before. If not uninstall the previous version you will get this type of error. So I'd suggest you remove all previous versions of the operating system and after some programs running water to remove all files from previous operating system. When you complete these steps and after that restart your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Re: When upgrading from Vista 64 to Windows 7 64, how to reconfigure boot.wim file to use the flag 9 settings for the first image, error 0x8030002F

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. As you said that I have already uninstall the earlier version and after that I have tried to install but I got the same issue. I have also performed the some CCleaner software and after that I have tried to install but I faced the same issue. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this, insert the installation CD and then you get the Windows Explorer started after a few times. Now when I go to the drive for the Windows installation disc 7 and then click the Edit menu and choose select all. Now, again go to the Edit menu and after that click on the copy. Now select the drive where you want to save the installation file. Now click the File menu in the new and after you select the folder and then type the Windows Setup to 7 and then double-click the Setup.exe file. I hope this will help you solve your problem.

I gone through this same issue and I have tried the lots of solution but it doesn’t helped me and finally I have run the windows 7 0x8030002f error repair tool and after that mine issue was solved. So I would like to suggest you to install windows 7 0x8030002f error repair tool. To do this you need to download this repair tool from the official website and after that install it on your system. Once you finish the installation then open the windows 7 0x8030002f error repair tool and after that make hit on the Repair All Button and this will solve your issue. When complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

In my opinion the 0x8030002f error while receiving a damaged registry, So I'd suggest using a registry cleaner in the system so that you can solve your problem, do this, go to an official website and after searching for the registry cleaner and then store it in your system . Now, once you complete the savings and then installed on your system and then run the program installed. After the reboot and then go through your problem and I hope this will help you.