Thread: Error during the installation of Windows 7 Home Premium

Error during the installation of Windows 7 Home Premium

I installed Windows XP. Recently I decided to upgrade the operating system Windows 7, but in the middle of the installation I get the error message saying: "The unattended answer file contains an invalid product key" I do not know why I'm getting this error and I don’t know how to resolve it. I have tried to solve myself but I am not able to do it. Does anyone have ever faced this problem if yes then please let me know how to solve it.

Re: Error during the installation of Windows 7 Home Premium

I would like to suggest you to use the proper font for the installation of the configuration and after that your issue will get solved. In fact, if the facility is being used by someone else before you will not be able to use them in the system. Or it may be that the settings you are trying to install are corrupt. So you have to do here is to just install the Windows 7 from any other source. I hope this will help you.

According to the error message I think you have to use the original product key. You have got this error because you’re using the wrong product key and so therefore I would like to suggest here is to just utilize the suitable key and after that request the similar from Microsoft. Very soon attempt and speak to Microsoft technical support and next order for the product key that will charge a bit, although it will solve your issue enduringly.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well. consider my case and also to spend time vital to find the solution, but the thing is that not a single thing here has helped me. I checked the hard disk is the original 3-user license. And the error is still crawling with each time after installing Windows 7. Also, the disk I'm using is purchased from a trust. Please help me in this case.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the step below and after that go through your issue: first go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run program type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now on the system configuration utility go to the general tab and under that make hit on the Normal Startup - load all device drivers and services check box. And after that restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and after long searching I founder the solution. To solve this issue i think you have to do the clean boot to install the operating system. He was also facing the same problem a few days ago and I think going through the same phase. And if you have to solve this problem and permanently set then just do the clean boot. I did this and fixed the problem.