Thread: Error:"C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable" on windows 7

Error:"C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable" on windows 7

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have small issue on the startup randomly. When I restart and on the login screen everything fine, mine username is shows completely but after entering the password and then when I hit the login I get the error:” Your user profile was not loaded correctly! You have been logged on with a short-term profile”. And after that I get the following error:” Preparing your desktop....C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable”. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Error:"C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable" on windows 7

If you have prepared a lot of modify in the operating system Windows 7 indicate in the user profile, this can reason the thrashing of the password and user ID from the system directory. This stores the password in the system DLL. To solve this problem just open another account manager from there you can change the password and user identification. I have only this solution, try this hope this could help solve this problem. I hope this will help you.

Re: Error:"C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable" on windows 7

I have faced the same issue on mine issue and I forgot the password, and the system gives me access to the entire process. after seeing my problem is opened the computer and remove a bridge put somewhere close to the hard drive, and replaced again, reboot, and the computer runs without any password. So think about this solution, I hope this could help solve this problem.

I would like to suggest you the following step sand so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the following steps: first thing is to remove the all floppy disks on your system and after that restart your system. Now during the restart press or hit the F8 button from the keyboard constantly. By hitting this you will get the Advanced Boot Options application and under that make click on the Last Known Good Configuration (advanced). Now once you finish this step restart your system and after that go through your issue.

If you want your data must stay secure and does not desire any loss of records, then you require having windows 7 discs. With Windows 7 you choose to install Windows 7 cd and while you select to install above your existing installation of Windows 7 will be specified the option to repair the present setting up of Windows and not misplace all data. If you cannot get to work Repair option then use the live CD, or put the HD in another unresolved computer. If can search the Internet.