Thread: After reboot my Gadgets disappeared

After reboot my Gadgets disappeared

I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of the mine. I was really pleased with the appearance of this particular problem. The gadget that I have installed on your computer seems to disappear as soon as you restart the computer. Since I am unable to cope with the gadgets that I have installed on your computer. I have tried to solve this issue from some threads but I didn’t have the any objects on that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: After reboot my Gadgets disappeared

There may be several reasons that could be the root cause of the problem on the computer of yours. So I am posting a question it should be noted that while this problem in particular. Since when faced with this particular problem is happening on the computer of yours? Have made the changes to software or hardware on the computer of yours? I ask just curious if any antivirus program installed on the computer of yours.

I was having the same problem as you mentioned in this particular issue. I made some little research on this particular issue, but I've finally managed to solve the problem of mines. Well I have to remove to remove all the settings of the user agent section of your computer. For example, your username is sonny just go to "C: \ Users \ Sonny \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ 'location. Now you have to remove" Windows Computer Sidebar’ folder and this exacting step will take away all settings gadget of your system.

I think your system may attack by the viruses and so I would recommend a good antivirus program that can solve the problem of their own. I think should go for Microsoft security essential antivirus to this particular issue. Go for the some official website and then download this antivirus and after that install it on your system. Once you complete this then update your antivirus with latest updates and then go for the scanning your system.

I think this problem could be occurring due to the problem of compatibility between the applications you have installed on your computer of yours. Well, I'm suggesting that you should try a clean boot your computer. Clean Boot will help you find the application or program that is causing compatibility issues on their own team. If this problem persists clean boot then you have to contact Microsoft for this particular issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: go to the start and after that make hit on the all program. Now on the all program select the accessories and after that go to the system tools. Now under that make hit on the system restore application. Now on the system restore windows make hit on the Choose a different restore point and then click the next button. Now here enter that date before occurring the issue and then hit the next. Now once you finish the system restore and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.