Thread: Getting error: "Desktop Window Manager is disabled." not able to keep the service running

Getting error: "Desktop Window Manager is disabled." not able to keep the service running

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and from last one week I am having issue on the desktop window manager. Most of the time i use aero theme on mine system that was using in the past. But this system does not work because after this form has installed a SIS Mirage Graphics with the latest driver for it. When the intent of the "Troubleshooting problems with clarity and other things streamlined" I think as a result of "desktop window manager is disabled" This message is displayed by the system. What could be causing this? Please help me.

Re: Getting error: "Desktop Window Manager is disabled." not able to keep the service running

I would like to suggest you to perform the Aero troubleshooter and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the following steps: go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel type troubleshooter at the search box and then hit the enter. Now on the result make double click on the Troubleshooting and after that make select on the Appearance and Personalization. Now on the Appearance and Personalization make hit on the Display Aero desktop effects. Once you complete this now go through your issue.

Re: Getting error: "Desktop Window Manager is disabled." not able to keep the service running

I think you need to verify your manufacturer information from DirectX Diagnostic Tool. To do this open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, to open this go to the start and after that make hit on the search now on that type dxdiag and then hit the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the dxdiag.exe and under that go to the Display tab. Now on the Display tab view on the device tab and then look for Name and Manufacturer. Now once you complete this close the program and after that install the suitable driver for your graphics card driver that is well-matched with Windows 7.

I have gone through this same issue and I was performed the Perform a clean boot and after that mine issue was get solved. To run the clean boot goes through the following steps: make hit on the start orb on the desktop and after that type msconfig.exe on the search text box and then make hit on the ok button. Now you will get the system configuration windows and under that go to the General tab and after that make check on the Selective startup radio button and after that make check on the Load startup items check box. Now go to the Services tab and under that make check mark on the Hide all Microsoft services check box and then make hit on the disable all button. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to roll back the driver to a earlier version and so that you can solve your issue. to roll back follow the steps below: first go to the start and then on the search. Now on the search program type device manager and then hit the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the Device Manager. Now go the place of Display adapters and then make right click on the Display adapters and then choose the properties. Now on the properties go to the driver tab and under that make hit on the Roll Back Driver. Now once you done this hit the ok button and then restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I’d advise you following step s and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps: first close the all application and after that make right click on my computer on the desktop and after that choose the manage. During this time you may be prompted to enter the administrator password and type required information and then hit the continue. Now once you finish this expand the Services and Applications tree view on the application. After that on the Services and Applications go to the service and then make right click on the Windows Installer at the right side and then choose the start. Now once you done this hit the ok and then go through your issue.