Thread: Dell PC running extremely slow

Dell PC running extremely slow

I don’t know what’s the problem here and not sure who to blame here in such situation. The reason I am saying this is because I had just brought a dell pc quite sometime ago and now it is running very slow. I scanned my entire system with a good antivirus program but failed to get anything out from there also. I am really unable to guess what is the problem here. So that’s why I want you all only to solve my issue. So please do send in some suggestions.

Re: Dell PC running extremely slow

Just enter the ctrl+alt+del button and see if any of the processes are eating up your cpu speed and see if you can delete that processes from the system. So go and try with the method and I am sure that it will be of lot of help for you. One more method that I would suggest you is try booting the system in the safe mode and then see if you are able to identify the cause of the problem. So that’s my suggestion for you do go ahead and let me know if that works or not.

See the common solutions for the pc getting slowed down is that look out for some suspicious programs in the system that you think is easting the systems memory and uninstall it from the system and are you sure that you are having the latest version of the antivirus program for your system, there might always be a possibility that the antivirus program that you are using is an expired version and is not able to delete or identify the threats In your system. So that’s what I want to say here.

You can defragment the drive and empty out the used spaces that you think are affecting your memory so do go ahead and have a look at all the factors that I have described here, it will be of much needed benefit for you. So do have a look at it and yes the presence of spyware and virus cannot be neglected here. So it is very important to consider that also. If you get sometime then do upgrade your system as well specially the ram. So I hope you have got the necessary information.