Thread: Error:” WindowsUpdate_C0000135, WindowsUpdate_dt000, SQMAPI.dll missing” while installing the windows 7

Error:” WindowsUpdate_C0000135, WindowsUpdate_dt000, SQMAPI.dll missing” while installing the windows 7

I bought the system Acer and tried to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1, but the installation of windows i have the following error "WindowsUpdate_C0000135 WindowsUpdate_dt000" SQMAPI.dll fault and after that I am unable to install Windows 7. Before this, I am using Windows XP on my system. I downloaded and then restart the system after it tried to install and I have this error. I have tried to solve this problem to troubleshoot Windows Update and I've also gone through some threads of the web page but does not help me. Now I do not, is there anyone to solve this problem?

Re: Error:” WindowsUpdate_C0000135, WindowsUpdate_dt000, SQMAPI.dll missing” while installing the windows 7

First, backup all data in computer systems, files on the external device or a DVD / CD. When you complete the backup after the upgrade complete device driver, you can upgrade your device to device fabrication. While you conclude this, after that install Windows Update KB2454826 can get this information from the website. Now, lastly, it is essential to examine the system for malware, for this you can go through the Internet. There are several websites that provide authorized online scan. When you have completed these all can be installed on Windows 7 and hope you get the exact result.

Re: Error:” WindowsUpdate_C0000135, WindowsUpdate_dt000, SQMAPI.dll missing” while installing the windows 7

I think you need to run the update tool and preparation system that can solve your problem. To do this you first need to download the System Update Readiness tool. First go to the website of certain licenses and then download the system update readiness tool and save it to your desktop. When the download is complete, then run this software, then reboot and install Windows 7. When the installation window asks you to run the Service Pack 1 of Windows 7 Standalone Installer and download these were made by the same path you have downloaded the update tool preparation system and then install and reboot and install Windows 7. Hope this will help much to solve the problem.

You must disable all other programs as they may conflict with the installation; therefore, have to disable all third-party programs and applications. To disable this follow these steps: select the boot from the desktop and then go to the program. Now under the type msconfig in the text box and then check on the OK button. Now you have the function to be under the services tab and then to create a success in the Hide all Microsoft services and click the radio button to disable all and then set the startup tab and do a lot here too blow to disable all, and then click the OK button. Now go through your issue and it will help you.

i would like to suggest you to run the trouble shooter and so that you can solve your issue. To run the Windows troubleshooter Update. Open Troubleshooter Windows Update; click the icon in Control Panel Home and ticks. Search in the container, type troubleshooter and then make a success in solving problems. Under the security system, go to Windows Update troubleshooting. During this time you’re asked for the UAC and enter the UAC and then continue. Now go through your issue.