Thread: Windows 7: Aero Lag when opening and closing windows

Windows 7: Aero Lag when opening and closing windows

In recent times I updated my operating system Windows Vista to Windows 7. As moving the mouse around, I have very irritating crisis with Aero on my system. Aero interface in Windows 7 is really long, this contains show / hides the fading menus, windows, yet moving and occasionally using the scroll bars, but the whole thing that Vista was fine, as similar as rotating off aero theme. Mine Aero Lag when opening and closing windows. Can anyone recommend me for this? Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7: Aero Lag when opening and closing windows

I have also this crisis for a week. One object I did was tried to disable the write cache on the hard disk. Doing this, you have to go to Device Manager, choose your hard drive in Windows 7 installed, go to the policies tab and uncheck "Enable write caching on this device." This provided the animation for what time you shut the windows, it is improved to unlock the windows, but to relax a bit uneven. Hope this helps a little. Best of luck.

This problem could be that the GUI you are using. Graphical interfaces are sometimes are sometimes not compatible with issues such as Aero packages. So for that I recommend you to update the driver version, could help solve the problem. Go to Device Manager and from there expand the display driver tab, right click on it and select the upgrade option. I had the similar problem when applied some theme pack up my machine in Windows 7. And then applied so that just the legs, but after consulting with my machine manufacturer through Internet, I found this simple solution. And believe me it works well. Go through this, will certainly help solve the problem.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through below steps: make hit on the start and after that go to the run. Now under the run type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now under the System Configuration utility go to the Services tab and then make check mark on the Hide all Microsoft services check box. And now make hit on the ok button and after that go through your issue.