Thread: While upgrading Windows 7 encountered a reboot loop

While upgrading Windows 7 encountered a reboot loop

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and everything on the system working perfectly without any issue. last night I have upgraded mine windows 7 but during this time mine system was encounter a reboot loop and after that installation was stopped. I have tried again to do this but the result is same. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Thanks In advance for good suggestion.

Re: While upgrading Windows 7 encountered a reboot loop

I would like to suggest you following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to have the installation CD. Insert the installation CD on your system and after that restart your system. Now hit the any key to boot your CD drive. Now you will get the system recovery windows and under that select the command prompt. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    cd c:\users
    dir /s /p
    now once you complete this command and then restart your system in normal mode and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps: first make hit on the start and after that go to the computer. Here make right click on the computer and after that select the properties. Now under the properties make hit on the advance tab and under that make select on the Environment Variables. Now on the Environment Variables make select on the new. On variable field type: MIG_UPGRADE_IGNORE_PLUGINS and on the Variable value field type: IphlpsvcMigPlugin.dll and then hit the ok button. Now go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and to solve this I have download the Fixit from official site. To download this one make a click here. And after that select the save file and once you finish the downloading then install it on your system. After installing the downloaded file then run the installed software and after that it will solve your all issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

According to me the best way to solve this issue is to repair your system and so that you can solve your issue. So therefore I would like to suggest you to repair your system in the installation CD. To do this insert the windows installation CD on your system and after that restart your system. While doing this you get the option to press the any key and hit the any key. Now on the windows you will get the option to repair and then hit on that. Now your system will repair and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

1....Boot DBAN!
    2....Boot/Install Windoze!

«Gîzmô»