Thread: Windows 7 RC installing causes Disk corruption.

Windows 7 RC installing causes Disk corruption.

The Windows 7 installed perfectly when I do the installation through Windows Vista, but after a reboot just beginning to receive messages disk corruption. I installed a bunch of times for two different hard drives. I'm dual booting with Windows Vista. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue. I would appreciate any opinions on this subject.

Re: Windows 7 RC installing causes Disk corruption.

I'm assuming you have the hard disk partitioning and the installation of Windows 7 in its own partition. Do you have Windows 7 on DVD? Can you try installing directly from the Windows 7 in the media? I would advise to run the Check Disk utility in Vista just to make sure that there is a problem with the hard disk. If there is a problem with the hard drive error messages include the letter you will find your answer. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. to do this you need to follow the below steps: go to the start and after that make hit on the run and under that type cmd and then hit the enter and now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the ok button.
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps: make click on the start and after that go to the control panel. Now under that make hit on the System and Maintenance and then go to the System, now on the System go to the advanced system settings. Now on the System Properties go to the hardware tab and then choose the Windows Update Driver Settings button. Now here make check on the Windows Update Driver Settings button and then hit the ok button. Now go through your issue.