Thread: I lost my activation while cloning Windows 7 drive to a newer hard drive

I lost my activation while cloning Windows 7 drive to a newer hard drive

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have recently purchased the new hard drive to upgrade mine small hard drive. After reading the FAQ activation of Windows 7, which states that I will lose activation with a major hardware change (motherboard) or if i change the hard drive and memory at the same time? I can be wrong, but I guess if I'm just upgrading the hard disk, you will not need to reactivate Windows 7. No hardware changes will apply other than the hard drive.

Re: I lost my activation while cloning Windows 7 drive to a newer hard drive

I would like to suggest you to install the Backup & Recovery 2011. To download these go through some official website and after that make download. while clicking the download link you get two option and after that make hit on the save file and then save it on your system. Now once you complete the saving then install it on your system and after that run the installed program. Now this will solve your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to restore Windows 7 from a System Image and so that you can solve your issue. to do this you need to have the installation CD and after that go through the below steps: insert the installation CD on your system and after that restart your system. Now while restarting the system press any key to boot the CD and after that you get the System Recovery Options screen and under that select the language that you desired and then hit the next button. Now again hit the next and then make mark on the latest available system image (recommended) option and after that hit the next. Then hit the next again and after that once again hit the next again. After finishing the restore Windows 7 from a System Image and now go through your issue.

Users can alter or upgrade your hardware. One form of piracy that Product Activation is protective next to imaging of hard disk, not all structure of imaging hard disk is unlawful. In the occasion that a data locate pirated system hard drive to one more to unlawfully perform the software on two systems, discontinue product activation Forcing repetition software to be reactivated. It do so by evaluating the hardware on which was activated in the hardware that is now creation. If the hardware is considerably diverse, reactivation is necessary. If the similar, after that the product will work. You require updating your systems hardware considerably to reactivate.

I would like to suggest you to download the Reflect v4.2 Free Edition and so that you can solve your issue. to download this make click here. go to the some official website search for the file. Now once you click on the download link you get the two options and under that select the save file and then save it on your desktop. Now once you finish the downloading and after that open the downloaded file and after that install it on your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Connect the new drive as a slave, after partition the drive so the novel has two partitions, the latter being a bit larger than the amount of data on your current hard drive. In addition to ensuring that the partition you are moving to Windows 7 is larger than the total size of current hard disk. Now make a picture of your current hard disk with any program and save it in the last partition on the new disc. If you have 100 MB partition recovery to ensure that they understand. After restore the image of the partition to install on Windows 7, you should place similar to the unit today, and you may need to remove or change the partitions you made.