Thread: I am getting message" Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7600" on bottom right corner of desktop

I am getting message" Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7600" on bottom right corner of desktop

i have bought the new system and I have installed the windows vista Home Premium on mine system. mine system works fine without any issue. Have upgraded mine system from windows vista to windows 7 and Last one week I have small issue on mien system. Whenever I restart mine system and after login I get the following message on the bottom of the screen:” Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7600”. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can remove this message.

re: I am getting message" Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7600" on bottom right corner of desktop

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make select on the start and after that go to the run and under that type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter:
    Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    Now once you complete this one reboot your system and after that go through your issue.

re: I am getting message" Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7600" on bottom right corner of desktop

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. As you said that I have try to run the command but during this time I have got the error saying that:” The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied”. Now I don’t what to do I have tried this command several time but this doesn’t helped me to solve mine issue. Can anyone solve this please help on this topic.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. You need to run your command prompt on the administrator mode and after that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps. Make select on the start and after that hit on the search. Now under the search type command prompt sand then hit the ok button. Now on the result make right click on the command prompt and then choose the run as administrator. Now under the command prompt type the below command and hit the enter after every command.
    bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
    bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    Once you complete this command and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

According to me you have issue on the windows 7. I think you have not installed the genuine copy of Windows 7. So I would like to suggest you to reinstall the windows 7 and then install the genuine windows 7 and so that you can solve your issue. To uninstall the windows 7: make hit on the start and after that make hit on the control panel and then make hit on the add/remove program. Now under that select your operating system and after that uninstall it. After uninstalling the operating system. Now install the new genuine copy and after that you can solve your issue.

Re: I am getting message" Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7600" on bottom right corner of desktop

I have same issue on mine a Sony VAIO VGN-FW378J laptop and under that I am using the windows 7. I have same issue on mine system as well and I have tried the lots of way to solve this but I didn’t have the any suggestion on that. Now I don’t know how to solve this. Can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mien issue. Please help me out from this issue.