Thread: Multiple Repetition of mshta.exe on Task Manager on windows vista

Multiple Repetition of mshta.exe on Task Manager on windows vista

I am using Windows Vista on my system and I installed the new copy in the system of the mines. Since last two weeks the system was not working completely mine. When I open the Task Manager and found that there are multiple mshta.exe process in task manager. I do not know what is generating this or why the application does not close properly. I have tried different thread to the solution of mine, but I had no suggestion that any of them. Can anyone help me with that and so you can solve the problem of mines. Please help me on this.

Re: Multiple Repetition of mshta.exe on Task Manager on windows vista

Make use of RegCure and it is a registry cleaner. Almost every time that any modification of its operating system Windows XP or more programs found in your system. It is likely that the failure and change in the registration is complete. In some cases, old files are left to be able to reason for errors when files are installed. In addition spyware and other cruel to cause problems with the registration that are difficult to solve manually. RegCure made a thorough analysis of your system, and require registration. Previously, the following analysis, RegCure will resolve all problems found.

I would like to suggest you the following steps: go to the start----run---type cmd and hit the enter. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    AT
    AT /DELETE
    TASKKILL /IM MSHTA.EXE /T /F
    Exit
    After restarting the system immediately and I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below.
    1. Go to start.
    2. Make hit on the run.
    3. Type cmd on run and then hit the ok button.
    4. Now, under the command prompt type the following and then click the enter key.
    5. Sfc/scannow
    6. Now, when you finish the scan and reboot the system after passing through the problem.

Mshta.exe is a virus, this virus is usually invisible and slow the system. I think it'll download something from the Internet, may be that this virus has entered the download process. Virus attached to a file and by downloading a file. Virus of the need for a trigger for activation. The virus that is connected to a file, click the activation file. Virus function starts only when you click on the file that the virus has been granted.