Thread: Application Error: The instruction at "0x7c91b21a" referenced memory at "0x00000010". Message on bootup

Application Error: The instruction at "0x7c91b21a" referenced memory at "0x00000010". Message on bootup

I am using Windows XP on my system and I also with Internet Explorer and Norton antivirus. Mine system work perfectly and I have no problem with the system of the mines. Last night when I restart my system and I have the following error: "svchost.exe - Application Error: The instruction at" 0x7c91b21a. "Memory could not write." And after that I went back to restart my system, but I have the same problem. Now I do not know how to solve this problem. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines. Please help me out of this.

Re: Application Error: The instruction at "0x7c91b21a" referenced memory at "0x00000010". Message on bootup

First close the all program and after that go to the start and then click on the run and after that type sevice.msc on that and hit ok button. Now in the Windows service go to the Log On tab and then confirm that they have checked the local system account and then uncheck the mark in the Allow service to interact with the desktop. After that go to the panel, low profile hardware you need to make the service is enabled. Now go to the General tab and then doing a blow to the Autostart drop-down list, then that now go to state service, and then click the Start button and then power. Once you complete these steps a blow to the application and then click the OK button. I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.

Re: Application Error: The instruction at "0x7c91b21a" referenced memory at "0x00000010". Message on bootup

I have faced the same issue and after I've followed these steps and these steps really worked to resolve this problem. To do this, go to the Start icon and thereafter making a hit in run and type cmd and then click the OK button. Now, under the command prompt type the following and press the ENTER after each command.
    REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG1.DLL
    REGSVR32 ATL.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUCLTUI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUWEB.DLL
    Exit
    After completing these steps, restart the system and then go through your problem.

I have gone through this same issue and I think you need to follow the below steps. Make hit on the start and after that go to the run and then type cmd on that and after that click the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    net stop WuAuServ
    type cd %windir%
    ren SoftwareDistribution SD_OLD
    net start WuAuServ
    Exit
    Once you complete this, go through your issue.

I'd suggest you turn off your automatic updates and after that you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps: right click My Computer on the desktop and then you select the properties. Now in the properties select the Automatic Updates feature and then do as disabled. Now restart your system and then go to the start and after making a blow to the program and after all that make a hit on the Windows Update. Now, under the windows update to install updates for all major access. And after you restart the system and then go through your problem. If the problem is cleared and then once again start the automatic update.

I would advise you to do the inspector's file system and so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Make hit on the start and after that run..
    2. Now run write cmd and then hit the ok button. .
    3. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the following and then hit the enter key.
    4. Sfc/scannow
    5. Now scan your system and once you finish the scan and reboot the system after passing through the problem.