Thread: Unable to Compare using Windows System State Analyzer

Unable to Compare using Windows System State Analyzer

Hi friends I am using Windows 2008 R2 x64 and I am using Windows System State Analyzer 2.3.0.0 on this which I have downloaded from Microsoft’s official site. It installed properly with out any errors and almost all the things are working fine but when I am trying to do comparison on it I am facing abnormal issue. Whenever I try to do comparison on it the whole hangs. I have tried all the things to solve this particular problem but I am not getting any results in favor of me please anyone having any idea to fix this problem please suggest me I really need the solution as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to Compare using Windows System State Analyzer

Hey I am having almost same problem like you. I really need the windows system analyzer working normally for the smooth flow of my work. For my Windows 2008 R2 certification testing I use the system state analyzer. The main work of this do for me is it compare the of takes a pre-install and also post-install screenshot .but whenever I perform the task I will give snapshots properly and correctly but main problem is comparison which is main thing it never completes. at same time of this task I never rub any other application with that then also it hangs up a the comparison phase. Please tell me what to do with this problem?.

Hey guys I read the both post and I analyze the problem mentioned by you after doing some research I found the one solution. For getting this error fix try to repair the application by going into control panel and then click on uninstall program then in the application list select your program and when you select the program you will find the option to repair this application click on it it will start the repairing the application but it will take some time to complete the task and fix the all the errors. After completing this mostly your problem will be corrected.

Hey friends I have one solution for you to fix this comparison problem. Because I was also having the similar issue but I noticed that if I copy the snapshots on my XP laptop and after that I have done the comparison by doing that I didn’t get any problem with actual snapshot when I was comparing it I got one pop up with some cryptic messege but once clicked on it then it will worked fine with out any error. According to me 2008R2 server odes not display this messege that is why the task was not able to proceed.