Thread: Config.xml not specified. Valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)' Error 25004

Config.xml not specified. Valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)' Error 25004

I have installed the windows vista service pack 2 operating system and I have also had the windows 7and I need to update it. But every time when I try to update I got this error:” Error 1620 - could not be opened” and after that mine updating was stopped. I need to know how I can update mine windows. I have also had other issue .i.e. I have a project that requires PowerPoint due tomorrow and some Word documents to save / build, but all time I try, the program take action with: Error 25004 - Confg.xml not specified. Valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)'. I've been to several websites, self-help MS told me that the update and download this or that thing done, so I do not know if I have cheated or not. When I try to access every part of the EM 7 now, is said to install Windows 7 hybrid stops and gives me error 25004. I have a lot of documents in this program that I cannot lose. I want to buy the product if necessary, but if I can fix the first version I have to update then, are the best and most economical ways to go.

Re: Config.xml not specified. Valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)' Error 25004

I would like to suggest you to download the fix solution and so that you can solve your issue. To download this makes click here. now once you make click on this link then make hit on the save file and then it will download the installation file to your system. Now once you complete the downloading then install the downloaded file and then run the software. Once you complete the performance then restart your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Re: Config.xml not specified. Valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)' Error 25004

I would like to suggest you to reinstall the Microsoft office and after that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps: first close all the program and after that make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that select the search program. Now under the search type program and feature and after that hit the ok button. Now on the search result select the program and feature and under that select your product that you want to uninstall and then make double click on that and then select the remove. Now once complete the removing then restart your system and after that reinstall the product again.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue and you won’t get this error. To do this follows the steps here: first make sure that you have closed the all program and after that go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the search. Now under the search type service.msc and then hit the ok button. Now on the service windows go to the Office Source Engine and then make right click on that and then select the stop. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

They also have the same problem like this in my system software is not with Microsoft Office, but with the update program on my system "pilot program" because I have an IBM Z60m laptop. When you run a window appears saying that Windows is preparing to install a window of IBM. I have a Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3 along with Firefox. Thanks in advance for your help in the future.

I have the 2007 with Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access editor. I decided to learn the notes and the draft version of the test, I installed so far so good and then, a few days last days of the hearing. Since my trial version has expired, are no longer usable and the next day is my version of Office 2007 also becomes unstable; I begin to try to uninstall and re-lock the language problem, the problem file missing config error 25004 xml. I have no backup of the registry. I also try to clean the windows file "msciuu2.exe" does not work, I can download a "cleaner" registry does not work, so I'm at the end, so if you have any ideas, please let me know.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that you can solve your all issue. To do this go to start orb and after that make hit on the search and now under the search type: %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared and after that hit the ok button. Now on the result you will get the two folders and that is Office12 and Source Engine. Now delete this two folder by right clicking on that folder. Now once you complete the deleting restart your system and after that. Again install the office and then go through your issue.

I reinstalled with my CD and near the end of my kitchen! I'm upgrading the office suite, from what I read yesterday that it could be that my CD is done. So everything is back to normal, except for Outlook, each time I run my mailbox because it controls the closing bad after a few minutes is Office update and it should be noted the error and the message " cannot run Microsoft Office Outlook add-ins, Microsoft Office Outlook cannot install the necessary files due to an error in the configuration of Windows, code 1605. This deed is only suitable for products presently installed "Outlook is restarted and so on, unable to locate a result. I yet tried to immediately install Outlook with the MSI file from the CD worked other than the consequence is the similar? I tried to repair the panel, but is showing the message that you cannot complete installation without specific reason or error code.

I conclude that my problem lies in the registry the problem is that it is a real labyrinth and that making a "stupid" I'm going to destabilize the system. So I tried multiple cleaning and I am able to buy one (Unable registry booster), but does not change anything, so just reinstalled Office 2007 234 567 480 times (I exaggerate only!) as well as Outlook unlock the window a several seconds and after that I have got the messages that the program stopped working. But before taking any action I need suggestions from you.