Thread: Error parsing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config on startup

Error parsing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config on startup

I am using Windows XP on my laptop and my work well and I have no problem. Last night I updated mine and windows after the reboot mine I have this error: "Error parsing c: \ WINDOWS \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v2.0.50727 \ config error returned \ machine.config__Parser 0xC00CE556." And after that again rebooted mine, but I have this same problem. Now every time I restart my system I get this error every time. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines.

Re: Error parsing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config on startup

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this go to the start and after that make a hit on the control panel. Now, under the control panel go to Add / Remove Programs and that is the Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and then remove or uninstall. Now that you uninstall the product on your system: Microsoft. NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2, Microsoft NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2. Now once that is completed, download the Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5 SP1 from official site. And then install and also install the other. Net framework as well.

Re: Error parsing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config on startup

Hi thanks for responding and I would be grateful for your suggestion. I tried your suggestion, but does not help me solve mine problem. First I uninstalled everything. NET framework and after that I have to download the new. Net framework and then try to install it. During installation I have this error: "Windows Features On / Off" and then the installation of mine was stopped. Now I do not know how to solve this problem, can anyone suggest on this and so you can solve the problem of mines.

I have the same problem with the system of the mines, and I followed the steps below to disable Windows functions. To do this, follow these steps: go to the home icon on the desktop and then have a knock on the control panel. Now, under the control panel select the Programs and Features and then make the turn Windows features on or off. Now turn Windows features on or off, that check mark next to Microsoft. NET Framework 3.0 and after that can hit button and then go through the problem.

I'd suggest that you make the spelling of the file system and so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps: make a stroke on the start icon on the desktop and then going to the run program. Now under the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now in the command prompt type the following and press Enter:
    Sfc/scannow
    Once the scan is complete reboot and then go through your difficulty.

I would say that to carry out the Startup Repair tool through the installation CD. To do this, follow these steps. Insert the CD into the system and reboot. When you restart the system recovery obtained from the Options menu and blowing in the repair of your equipment and then select the System Recovery Options dialog box. After selecting the operating system and then click the Next button. Now make a hit on the Startup Repair and once this is completed hit the Finish button. After rebooting the system and then go through your problem.