Thread: System Recovery program Won't Open on windows XP

System Recovery program Won't Open on windows XP

I have installed windows XP on mine system and everything on the system works without any issue but last one week I have small issue on mine system. One week before mine system was attacked by the virus and after that I have ran some antivirus and then it was fine. Now when I open any program by double clicking on that it give the option of open with. Now I am not able to create the system recovery as well. Can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: System Recovery program Won't Open on windows XP

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this follow these steps and after passing through the problem. First open the start menu and after making a stroke on the control panel. Now, under the control panel go to folder option and then click the file type. Now, under this a blow on the forward button and type the exe in the text box and choose the application from the drop down menu. After the coup on the OK button and after passing through the problem.

Hi thanks for answering and would appreciate your suggestions. I tried your steps but did not help much. Exe I made the request but after that when I went to open the application it gives me the same error. I've tried a lot of time, but I get the same error. my friend was suggesting me to download Ad-Aware Full Scan and after the mine issue is resolved. But afraid to download because I have no antivirus and discharge system, while mine may be affected by the virus. Can anyone suggest in this regard

I had the same issue and I would like to suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this go to the start and after that make a hit in the search. Now, under the search type rundll32.exe in the text box after you select the local C drive and after making a hit in the Enable search hidden files and folders of the advanced features. Now hit the search button and in the search for the file rundll32 and then right click on the file rundll32 and then choose the location of the open folder and after that delete this file. After the reboot and after that go to the trouble.

I would suggest the following steps and after the cans to solve the problem. To do this download HJTsetup.exe from here, and once the download is complete go to the download folder and after extracting the file and after installing the HJTsetup.exe. Now, once you complete the installation and after that run software from this and then go through your problem.

The following are the steps to create a system recovery, first insert the installation CD into your system and after reboot. While press reboot or press the R key on the keyboard constantly. Now, after this beating will get the recovery screen. Under that select the recovery option and after accepting the terms and conditions then follow the steps in the windows. Once complete recovery and then restart your system into normal mode and after passing through the problem.

I would suggest the following steps and after that you can solve your problem. To do this, restart the system and after that beating or pressing the F8 button on your keyboard constantly and then you will have the option to select several and under safe mode with networking. Once you connect to the network safe mode then go to any official website and after installing a few and then run malwarebytes. Once the scan reboot in normal mode and after passing through the problem.