Thread: How to Downgrade from 64bit to 32bit on windows 7

How to Downgrade from 64bit to 32bit on windows 7

I have purchased the new ASUS laptop for mine work and under that I have installed the windows 7 64-bit version. Now I have small issue on mine operating system. On mine system most of the program are run in 32-bit only but I have 62 bit. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone help me to Downgrade from 64bit to 32bit on windows 7? Please help on this topic.

Re: How to Downgrade from 64bit to 32bit on windows 7

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps: to do this you need to download the Windows NT Backup - Restore Utility for Windows 7. Make click here to download. Once you complete the downloading now make hit on the start and after that go to the all program and after that make select on the accessories and then choose the system tools. Now under the system tools select the NTBackup-RestoreUtility and after that go through steps given in wizards.

I would like to suggest you to install the windows 7 32 bit and so that you can solve your issue. to do this you need to first make backup and once you created the backup and then go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under that go to the add/remove program and under that select your operating system and then remove it. After that now run cleaning software and after that install the new operating system that you desired. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: make hit on the start and after that go to the search. Now under that type update and then hit the ok button. Now on the result make hit on the windows update. Now on the windows update select the Check for updates on the left side. Now you get the several links for update and after that make hit on that and then follow the steps given in wizards.

I think you need to activate by phone. To do this goes through the following steps:
    1. Make hit on the start and after that click on the search.
    2. Now on the search type slui.exe 4 and then hit the ok button.
    3. Select your country and then select the 'Phone Activation' option.
    4. Stay on the phone and wait for someone to help with activation.