Thread: How to integrate DVD into Windows 7 sp1?

How to integrate DVD into Windows 7 sp1?

Hello guys I am facing one problem. And I think it’s a very common problem. But still I am not able to solve this problem. Basically my question is, is it possible to integrate the DVD into windows 7 service pack 1? And if it’s possible then what are the steps to do this? I waste my 2 days in internet search to solve this query. I try with many different techniques but still no success. So that’s why I am posting here. So please suggest me your ideas? Thank you.

re: How to integrate DVD into Windows 7 sp1?

Microsoft has officially released Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows Vista. Users who want a Windows Vista installation or pre-installation DVD with SP1 integrated so that users can avoid the step of installing SP1 manually in the future, new or re-installing the Vista system, you may have slipstream SP1 files available in the RTM version of Vista so that Vista setup disc image or media containing Windows Vista with Service Pack 1. To slipstream SP1 with Vista RTM Vista minor edit.

I attempt to wake every time. I tried through Vista SP1 and SP2 and in the company of windows 7 service pack 1 beta and rc. Never work through dism or pkgmgr. But I looked a little closer to win7 sp1 and I found something interesting. At what time you extract the exe there is constantly a minor cab which installs ahead of the huge service pack cab (this was also through vista sps). This small cab contains a pkgmgr.exe again; I think you can install only the cab pkgmgr large.

I don't make use of slipstream dvds at any rate, for all time download the actual msdn iso. But as soon as you slipstream to be secure you are supposed to also download the fresh waik and utilize the latest winpe for boot.wim, and possibly trade dism and additional files resting on the DVD in the sources folder among latest versions. MSDN service pack 1 integrated iso. Microsoft for all time puts slipstreamed isos on top of msdn. And the latest winpe and tools will be in a latest version of waik (for win7 sp1), which isnt' obtainable up till now. The present waik is now "winpe 7 RTM", ms sp1 isos will moreover include "winpe 7 sp1".

Re: How to integrate DVD into Windows 7 sp1?

Now I'm with the integration of overwritten files. But MR7 not overwrite and not edit update.ses (although in fact be expected update.ses or modded too). But does it the way I described in my previous post have the same directory as MR7 created just before running "a command dec. Tomorrow I will run again and look at the dec rt7lite records. With regular updates, whether an update is already installed or punch (at least for the integration dec). Maybe it works with a custom Update.mum information real mix of both? Really do not know.