Thread: Getting BSOD irql error while booting Windows 7

Getting BSOD irql error while booting Windows 7

Guys I have just bought a new laptop and it’s configuration is following ASUS G Series G73JW-XN1 NoteBook Intel Core i7 740QM(1.73GHz) 17.3" 8GB Memory 500GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M and downloaded a file with key from a web site, after downloading I scanned it by Kaspersky antivirus and it did not find virus but when I ran that .exe set up file, my laptop got hanged and when I restarted the system There was BSOD, irql not less of equal and Iastor.sys at the bottom of the screen. And Stop 0x000000D1 and sometimes did not got irql with stop 0x000000E1 or with few other error codes. And I can’t run Windows 7 in safe mode and restore mode also. And system restarts automatically. Please help

Re: Getting BSOD irql error while booting Windows 7

Well mate I had similar type of problem I had tried all sort of methods and steps given by the support team of my laptop and steps provided by the forums. But nothing worked for me, Since even I got the same problem and because of the same reason downloading illegal crack nobody can provide support for that, in the end I had to reinstall the Windows 7. So buddy my advice for you is to reinstall your OS. Nobody can provide support for such illegal cracks and you can’t even blame anyone.

Dude you don’t have any other option then reinstalling the operating system, I had done the same mistake I had downloaded bad stuff and it messed up my operating system. I can just tell you one thing just don’t forget to back up you data. You have to use CD/DVD rescue disk for that and rescue the files and data which you need. I recommend you to use AVG Rescue CD, it has Midnight Commander it browse your files. This is the only solution for you.

Guys, there is a solution for this problem, if you have another machine. You have to remove the affected hard drive from that system and connect it with that other machine. And first complete your AV work take the back up of data and file and you can manipulate the startup files. Well I don’t know all other instruction what to do after that you can google about it, or search on this forums you will definitely get a solution.

Well thanks guys, I don’t know anything about these stuffs. So I think reinstalling the OS will be the best option for me, I searched about it on this site but that is very technical for me as I don’t know about these stuffs much. So thank you guys for telling me the straight forward answer, I had posted same query on other portals but replies I got there was about their software installation that may cause more damage to my system. Anyways thank you guys.