Thread: ACM wrapper codec support for windows 7

ACM wrapper codec support for windows 7

Hi friends I am here to know whether the same problem is being faced by anyone if yes then for the solution. The first thing that I want you people to know here is that I am working on windows 7 operating system and that too the Intel core i3 processor. And here I am facing some issues while playing the videos of different format. But now days I am especially facing the problem to view the MKV videos. So please let me know whether there ACM wrapper will help me in this case.

Re: ACM wrapper codec support for windows 7

Well the latest codec’s are available and you can then download the same and install it on your system I am sure that once the same are installed then you will not face any problem what so ever. The main thing here is that codec that you are downloading must base on the media player that you are operating on I am sure that the downloaded file will not harm your system but still you need a file that suits your media player.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue long back on the windows 7 system and I thing you are on the right track so what you have to do here is that just try and install the same on you system and the see whether it helps you on your system or not. I am sure it will work for you because on my system it literally did and I was amazed that it work. I am sure you will get rid of the issue of yours and also in future you will not face any of the same.

This is my experience with the X360 as an extender, DTS does not usually work until it is invoked only an accident, it sounds a little crazy, but hear me out.MKV 's not working with DTS audio and a video window with an error message can not be displayed, but if you play a couple of support files and skip forward and backward until it freezes, is a bit tedious, but eventually all frozen and then go to the center console and the application of x360 new media. Now if you start a MKV with DTS audio should work. I do not know why or how, but it works. Provided they do not close this session of the press room all working files dts.

I have an MKV with DTS to play on the Xbox with AC3Filter 1.60b installed. However, the audio has been converted to 2.0 PCM. I think this is going to improve unless Microsoft offers the Xbox's ability to decode DTS or at least accept 5.1 PCM. I do not think a solution will be possible on windows. Can someone from the development team to confirm that I am right?