Thread: Windows 7-PC makes a sound for no reason

Windows 7-PC makes a sound for no reason

Hello, I have purchased the personal computer in the last year and i have installed the windows 7 operating system on it. There is no trouble faced by this personal computer but, suddenly yesterday there is some trouble occurred in the PC. Whenever I have start booting process of this computer it starts very well. After done the booting process there is some crisis presents in the computer and it makes a continuously sound and I have not able to stop this. The configurations of the PC are Intel core i3 processor with 4GB DDR2 RAM and 320GB hard Disk. Pleases help me to stop this unnecessary sound.

Re: Windows 7-PC makes a sound for no reason

The trouble occurred in your personal computer is because of the some trouble already presents in the PC. See if any type of devices will not connect well to the CPU or if any hardware devices may not be works very well. In this case you need to firstly check the any type of hardware devices will be properly connected to the CPU or not. If it is not connected well then connect it properly. For example, some devices such as RAM will not inserted in the slot then the PC generates the unnecessary sound.

Hey dude, you need to firstly check the sound driver of the personal computer. Sometimes there is unnecessary sound makes by the personal computer because of the drivers of the computer is infected by the some virus. If this can be happen in your personal computer then in that case you need to uninstall the sound driver of the personal computer and then install the fresh sound driver of the personal computer. This might be helping you to solve this unnecessary sound.

Hey the same kind of trouble occurred in my personal computer. In that time I have not understand the actual issue. Then I have checked the properties of the sound and it will show that there is lots of changes happen in this sound properties. Then after that I have use the restoring options to solve this kinds of troubles. These restoring options already presents in the control panel and I think you would be definitely find these options. After restoring the sound settings there would be possible that the crisis presents in the PC has to be solved.

Hey, the same issue I have faced in the last week. In that time, my personal computer makes unnecessary sound then I have check the trouble shooting menu which is already presents in the windows 7 operating system. it describes the actual issues of this unnecessary sound. There some hardware devices presents in the PC will not be connected very well. Then I have checked the all the hardware devices properly connect or not. If ti is not connected properly connects then attach properly.

I think you need to firstly read the manual of the personal computer it helps you to solve the trouble. There are the trouble shooting points presents in the manual. It describes you that how the PC should makes unnecessary sound. I think if you read this manual then you understands the actual issue and you can easily solve that issue without taking so much extra time. This manual also describes where the actual trouble is and what should be needs to solve those issues.