Thread: Installing Windows 7 on a Second Computer with same disk

Installing Windows 7 on a Second Computer with same disk

I bought new asus netbook and i upgrade it to Microsoft Windows 7. And I install that on my desktop. At the present I would approximating to upgrade my husband laptop to Windows 7 from Vista. Is it possible to do this with the same disk, or do I have to buy another? I understand that I would comprise to pay money for another license, but how I am able to do this in the company of the disk that I contain? Thanks in advance for whichever help.

Re: Installing Windows 7 on a Second Computer with same disk

You are able to do it in the company of the similar disk on condition that the cd key is similiar to the OS version that the CD hold. There really are no differences in CD's simply the CD Key's build the big dissimilarity when you pay money for it. You are fundamentally exchange the CD Key for 300 dollars and receiving the CDs free through the purchase. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If still you have any doubts then ask us.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. I'm not demanding to make use of the similar license key. I recognize I will include paying for a different. Is there some approach to perform this, or do I comprise to pay for an additional CD to install the program taking place a second computer? Please clear my doubt. I try to ask this to on many forum site but not getting appropriate solution on it. and I hope I will get proper reply on this thank you.

Hi Yes you are able to make use of the same installer for an upgrade of Vista or even fresh the system, then enter the product key that you buy for this purpose. At this point the best Home Premium Upgrade is well-known 3-pack commencing Amazon for $ 119 - three licenses intended for the price of one, which be capable of installed on top of several machine classification (which had XP / Vista or you comprise it on hand) and be able to be ported to life.

I ordered the upgrade as of Amazon and perform a clean install through it on top of my husband’s system, as I did on top of my personal. Theirs has been acting strangely, or even make a backup on the external hard drive, so it is a backup CD you need, so that will be available when the installation is done. Now we have unlimited high speed internet, so from at the present on we will make use of a backup service on the internet and not comprise to worry regarding external hard drive.