Thread: Unable to install windows 7 home premium 64 bit with Intel Q6600

Unable to install windows 7 home premium 64 bit with Intel Q6600

Hello my query is how can I install windows 7 home premium 64 bit in the midst of an Intel Q6600 processor? My system won't permit whatever thing excluding the 32 bit installation. Can I have to make any modification to the BIOS? Yesterday I search about this on internet but no able to find useful information. Please help me to crack this doubt. I expect someone will help me to solve this. Thank you I am waiting for your respond. Thank you.

Re: Unable to install windows 7 home premium 64 bit with Intel Q6600

Occasionally you may have a difficulty through the installation of Windows 7 with more than 2 GB of RAM installed in some old motherboard. If you have this problem, then you must install Windows 7 with a maximum of 2 GB of RAM installed and add the remaining RAM after Windows 7 is completely installed. You may require to flash your motherboard BIOS to the most recent version to maintain more RAM to it. Earlier than doing this fresh installation, you have to download and save all the device drivers on a DVD or some other means of communication have on hand for easy configuration of Windows 7 easier later. Sometimes, using the Vista drivers on Windows 7 will have to use compatibility mode on the controller to be installed.

You require Windows 7 x64 installation discs or license and have to make use of the NTFS format hard drive and 64-bit will not install on FAT32. If you booted from the USB drive to install Windows 7, then you may need to change the hard drive back to be ready earlier than the USB key in the boot organize within BIOS after restarting the computer during installation to prevent reboot the computer with the USB key to start the installation process again and again.

Before you start this, the Windows startup type of search menu box diskmgmt.msc right click the access and press "Run as Administrator" if you get a User Account Control (UAC) to enter your user recommendation and Click Yes, ensure that well know the correct unit number of the drive to do this if you have more of an SSD and HDD in the machine, you don't desire to perform the incorrect one. Do not do this for this type of beverage or hard drive that has data on it does not want to lose, the first obsession it does is mark the drive like "unallocated space" and after that enter zeros to the entire unit is known as "Secure Erase" and make the data unrecoverable, you can do with only one partition on a disk, which will make the entire drive.

When I do a clean install, I realize that I will lose all data. It's easy to B / U on an external HD. What about the time a ability licensed software that I pay for as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) that is resting on my Hard Disk. Am I out of luck on this or if IB / U program files I can reinstall the licensed software without re-registering as a new record with the same product key is probably not going to happen and activate the software. Are there other folders I need to make sure that A and B / U to get the MS Office again? I am also running licensed copies of Norton Utilities and Antivirus. "I can" bring back "after a clean installation of Windows 7 without having to reinstall from the CD?