Thread: Boot cannot find windows 7 Operating System

Boot cannot find windows 7 Operating System

Had the difficulty earlier than that was resolved, but it has unexpectedly returned. I cannot consider it's related, but killed my wireless keyboard transmitter. I used an old USB keyboard, and when I launched no operating system found. Hit F8 opens a DOS window that he had never seen before. I wondered how hard to find the operating system. When I prefer C, it locates the OS the machine then boots very well. Shutdown and restart and again cannot find the operating system. Disk Manager shows two hard drives as active. "Mark Partition Active" is grayed out in together. I have sprint setup a lot of times to establish repair. For all time results in:
    The root cause found

Re: Boot cannot find windows 7 Operating System

Hello I had a similar kind of problem but It resolved now. But some other problem arrives after sorting this problem. It’s related to the partition problem. Basically the partition does not contain a suitable system partition. After that I took some repair action and I repair the partition table. And in result its working fine. But after some time when I try to run it again is find some error. Please help me to solve this. I am out of ideas now. Thank you.

Confirm Windows 7 HD is locating as first HD to boot in BIOS setup, subsequent to DVD/CD drive. How and why did D Data drive turn into marked Active another time? Mark unmoving: Partition - Mark as Active - Windows 7 round-table. Observe if these steps be sufficient. If not, you have to boot Windows 7 DVD Repair console and Run 3 split Times - Windows 7 Forum. If this be unsuccessful, unplug D drive and sprint Repairs another time. You are able to mark motionless using open Partition Wizard bootable CD used for a graphical interface, and then sprint Rebuild MBR starting the Disk tab which possibly will stop the require to run Repairs.

Hello thank you for your speedy reply on my doubt. I attempt to follow the information, it was not as predictable, and excluding suddenly the whole thing is working fine. I am capable of to download the minitool Partition Magic was able to make the standby unit D. The machine is restarted. Boot commencing the boot disk Minitool, hopeful to reconstruct the MBR. After selecting the resolution I get the error "The boot CD is not compatible with Windows Server." I have Windows 7 Pro 64 in the machine. Nevertheless, stop and restart an only some times and the whole thing worked.

Acer Travelmate 4070 with Windows 7 - I partitions and install Ubuntu 10, which worked well for a couple of weeks. So boot my system, and get "Operating system not found." I am unable to my system boot Windows or Ubuntu. Nor was a backup, which is not very critical, but I'd be able to recover one or the other, if I can. I went ahead and format to another USB Ubuntu installation using my desktop, and when I try to do a fresh install on the laptop, I get to the partitioning step and cannot find my hard drive at all. I have a replacement unit fairly new, and I have no confirmation of mechanical breakdown. Any ideas

I think it is a replacement drive failure or a bad connection maybe? Have you attempted the "try Ubuntu with no changing something" selection from the LiveCD to check out your hard drive that way? It sounds almost as if no disc or disc was not formatted yet (as a number of new alternate discs sometimes are not). With the LiveCD you'd be able to check this very quickly by opening the computer / file manager in places. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Can you observe the hard drive within BIOS? What kind of hard drive are you with? Are you using SATA or IDE? If its IDE confirm the Jumper Settings, confirm it set on top of Master. If you are with SATA, don't be troubled regarding it. SATA hard drives don't make use of jumpers. I hope this is helpful information for you. And if you are not able to solve it then try to find about this on internet I hope you will get accurate information on it. Thank you.