Thread: Need some help for multi booting and installing graphic drivers in windows 7

Need some help for multi booting and installing graphic drivers in windows 7

Well my problem is quite complicated. After having recently installed windows 7 in my system I have noticed that the graphics of the cs 1.6 is gone miserably wrong. On doing some research I realized that I need to find a good graphic driver but I was unable to get that anywhere in the internet for windows 7. While the same driver worked very well in the windows xp. So I thought of using the virtual mode of xp but again I realized that my system does not have a good ram memory such that it will support the virtual environment. Soothe idea of multi booting came in to my mind but I don’t know how to carry the multi booting procedure. I know that you all must be knowing about that procedure. So anyone who would like to mention something over here then so let me know about it.

Re: Need some help for multi booting and installing graphic drivers in windows 7

See for the multi booting the most important thing is the portioning of the hard disk. If you have portioned the hard disk then the process will be much simpler over here so you will have to take care of that point. In case you need further assistance then I would advice you to have a look at the following link that I am giving you here Installing Windows XP after Windows 7 (Dual boot). i hope this was informative for you. So do follow the steps given there and you will get the necessary information.

Re: Need some help for multi booting and installing graphic drivers in windows 7

See if you are looking for a good drivers for the graphic card and if you are unable to find some good driver for the windows 7 then I would advise you to download the vista x32 drivers. I think that will be of much help for you. The vista drivers are very much supported by the windows 7 system and hence I would say that try to look for the vista drivers from the manufactures website and you might get the perfect solution for your problem.

Try to look for an old agp card, I have done some research on this topic and after doing some research on this subject I came to the conclusion that the old agp cards does well fit with the windows 7 computers. So for the temporary purpose you can make use of this card in your system and I am sure it will be of some help for you. Also the price of agp card is not so expensive you will get it in a reasonable price. So this is what I had to share here. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for the help sir. It was great that you all helped me in this situation. So thanks a lot for the efforts that you have taken to help me in this issue. I will surely look for the agp card that you were talking about it and make sure that I add this card to the system as soon as possible. So let’s see if that combination works or not. Anyways i will get back to you if that combination does works out with me.