Thread: Windows 7 unable to save Pictures as Desktop background

Windows 7 unable to save Pictures as Desktop background

I am using windows 7 from last 4 months and mine system work without any issue but from some of days that it is not possible to apply any image as desktop background picture on the display. I don’t know what happen to mine system, I have removed the software called “Offerbox” 2 days ago and after this I am not able to change mine desktop background. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue, I have also tried to some threads but I didn’t have the enough of suggestion. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Windows 7 unable to save Pictures as Desktop background

I have faced same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that you can solve your issue. To do this make select on the start icon and after that make hit on the Control Panel. Now under that go to the Appearance and Personalization and after that make select on the Change the background of the office. Now once you complete this hit the ok and after that again go to the Control Panel and after that make click on the Appearance and Personalization and then make hit on the Change theme. Now under that select your desired image and then make right click on that and after that select the set as desktop background. Now go through your issue. I hope this helps.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have followed your steps as you given. I went to the Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization / Change theme and under that I have selected the image and then choose the set as. But after that when I went to the desktop, it doesn’t make any effect and I have used this step before as well and at that time it was working but now I don’t know why this was not working. Can anyone suggest on this, please help me out from this.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through steps below. First close all application in your system and after that make right click on the empty place of desktop and after that select the properties. Now under the desktop properties go to the desktop tab. Now under the desktop tab go to the customize desktop and after that make hit on the web tab and under that make uncheck mark on the all the pages and after that hit the ok button. Now once you finished this select your desired image and after that make it as desktop background. I hope this will helps you.

I’d like to recommend you to perform the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start icon and after that make click on the all program and after that make click on the accessories. Now under the accessories go to the system tools and after that make select on the system restore. Now under the system restore application go to the next button and after that make click on the choose the different restore point radio button and then hit the next button. Now select your date (date should be before the issue encountered) and then hit the next button. And after that again hit the next and then click on the finish. Now if you’re prompted to any verification hit the yes button and then it will create the system restore. Once you complete the restore restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I think you need to make some changes in the registry setting and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start orb and after that make click on the run. Now under the run program type regedit and then hit the ok button. Now under the registry key windows go to the following location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Policies / ActiveDesktop. Now on the ActiveDesktop find the NoChangingWallpaper key and after that change its value to “0” instated of “1”. Once you complete this hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.