Thread: USB storage device driver does not works on Lenovo W510 in windows 7

USB storage device driver does not works on Lenovo W510 in windows 7

Hello, last month I have purchased the new branded Lenovo w510 laptop. This laptop will provides the so many features and for handling purpose this laptop is so nice. The configurations of this laptop are Intel core i7 processor with 4GB DDR3 Ram and 320 GB hard disk. the Lenovo laptop provides the windows 7 64 bit installation facility and hence I had install the windows 7 64 bit operating system into this laptop. But now there is some issue occurred in this laptop. That is the laptop have not detect any USB storage devices and also I have try to install the driver of the USB device but it will not installed very well.

re: USB storage device driver does not works on Lenovo W510 in windows 7

Hey, I think your system may be corrupt due to the some virus hence you need to clean the system form the virus free. For doing this operations you need to use the authorized antivirus such as Quick heal, Kasper sky, Norton antivirus and so on. This type of antivirus helps you to remove the virus presents in the hard disk. Then there is no need to install the USB storage driver of the Lenovo laptop. Try these solutions then it might be works and the issue is to be solved.

I also faced the same kind of issue in the Lenovo laptop. In that time whenever I have connect the USB storage device to the laptop it will not detect the USB storage device and it gives the error message that is USB storage driver not installed. Then I have use the online internet facility to upgrade the USB storage device driver. After downloading this driver I installed it into the windows 7 operating system. Surprisingly this will work and now there is no such type of issue presents in the laptop.

I also faced the same kind of issue in the previous days but I have works on the desktop computer system. I have trying to attach the USB storage devices to the desktop but fortunately it was not detecting the USB device and it gives the same error. Then I have tried to uninstall the previous driver and install the new version of the USB driver. But the same issue also occurred in the system. Then I have check the USB pin of the motherboard and it will connect very well. Hence, I have attached it properly and then install the driver. Finally it works and the USB pin will works very well in the system.

Re: USB storage device driver does not works on Lenovo W510 in windows 7

Hey dude, you need to firstly scan the whole system by using the authorized antivirus. This will help us you to solve this kinds of issue. If the problem is not solved then you need to download the USB storage driver from the internet. The internet provides the facility to download the driver of any types of devices. Before installing this new driver firstly uninstall the driver presets in the windows 7 operating system and also check the USB pins properly connects to the motherboard or not. This will helps you to solve the trouble which is occurred in the system.