Thread: Requiring help for Error 13 on startup

Requiring help for Error 13 on startup

I had recently added a new copy of Windows7 on my laptop.For further activating, I was using the Orbit’s Toolkit1.8.But seeing this Someone told me to use a Windows 7 Recovery Disk. I burned it into a DVD.as soon as I go into the BIOS order and try to put the DVD first, nothing happens.
    In the end it still goes to aproblem of:
    chainloader /bootmgr.
    It will give an error:Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format. I've tried every
    If someone could please help me out.

Re: Requiring help for Error 13 on startup

You told that you installed the copy of windows7 premium to clear all the things, and after the operation,orbit loader started giving a problem. If this happens, then read the repository that how to fix the start up problem.Tell me what clear any loaders from the boot partition. It works better because of the daz loader. are you using the RTM in repository or not? Reply as soon as possible.

I had the same problem using the orbit loader on a GIGABYTE motherboard. You should pay attention to this point that the SLIC/SLP Version is present or not in that and correct in the BIOS when using the tool. I again rebuild and i am thinking of locating or creating a modded BIOS so I can try again. You shoud go for the BIOS and you should change the boot order and after that you should press the key and can change the boot order while the BIOS is starting up.

Hello, I had just brought a xbox 360 with cheaper rate. It was having all the features.It was working fine as it was having an auto installer deluxe3. I thought of upgrading it but I dont know what I did and was also not knowing how to do?Now I am having error 13 on my machine... I want to remove that error. I have even tried swap trick but it was not working at all. please help me, I dont even have the EEProm of the machine. please help me out with desired solution.

According to me, getting out from this problem is either involving the flashing of your BIOS or finding the BIOS with the modded box. There are more some bios'es and it will allow the chip to boot the clocksetting. So getting the bios on the chip because no one cant boot a flash program or something else? You should have an external flasher.I know that the m8 bios will help you to boot the clocksetting and using the latest version of Executor bios.