Thread: Continuous registry errors are making computer slow

Continuous registry errors are making computer slow

I have Windows XP and am constantly getting error messages on Regicure Regeanie registration and after that I have removed the both, but this didn’t work for me. After that when I restart and login, I have found that there more registry errors and empty registry keys. And after that I have delete the all keys but after that my computer run slow, slow downloads and even I am not able to access the internet. I have high speed internet but do not know which speed dial I have. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Continuous registry errors are making computer slow

I would like to suggest you to download the some registry fixer and so that you can solve your issue. I know you cannot access the internet but you can try it on the safemode. To do this restart your system and after that hit or press the F8 key constantly and while doing this you will get the boot menu and under that select the safemode with networking through arrow key of keyboard. Now once you start with safemode go through some official website and after that search for this registry error fixer software and after that download and then install it. Once you complete this go through issue and after that restart your system in the normal mode.

I would like to suggest you to perform the restore registry key and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to my computer on desktop and after that open it. Now under that select the local disk C and then select the document and setting. Now under that go the tools option on the top of menu and then choose the folder option. Now under the folder option go to the view tab, after that make hit on the Show Hidden Files and Folders. Now make hit on the apply and then click on the ok button. Now under the document and setting go to the application data folder and under that double click on the Windows Live Safety Center. Now on the Windows Live Safety Center select the backup. You should now see a list of backups of your registry clean. Call backup WLSC Year Month Day Hour. You will have to double click a file type log entries to restore the keys to their original state.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. To perform this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the all program. Now under the all program go to the accessories and under that select the system tools. Now under that make hit on the system restore. Now on the system restore select the date before error occurred on the application calendar and after that make hit on the next button. Now after that make check on the restore to point something radio button and after that hit the next. Now your system will start the system restore and once you complete this restart the system and after that go through your issue.

I would suggest you to run the disk cleanup and so that you can solve your issue. To run this go to the start and after that make hit on the all program. Now under the all program go to the accessories and after that make hit on the system tools and then click on the disk cleanup. Now under the disk cleanup program make check mark on the Temporary Internet Files, Recycle Bin and Temporary Files check boxes. Before that disk cleanup program will estimate the free space on your system and it takes a minute and after that do the check mark. Now once you complete this much hit the ok button and after that make hit yes on the popup.

I would like to suggest you to install the new or reinstall the current operating system and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel and then go to the add/remove program. Now under the add/remove program select the operating system and after that make click on the remove. Now once you complete the uninstall of operating system then reinstall the new copy of the desired operating system and after that go through your issue.