Thread: System was not able to recover from TCP/IP connectivity adn Winsock corrupt issue

System was not able to recover from TCP/IP connectivity adn Winsock corrupt issue

After being unable to solve the problems created by the discharge of McAfee, which caused the failure of DCOMM and loss of connectivity I have uninstalled and reinstalled SP3. Still I have the corrupted Winsock2 registry keys and TCP / IP proxy automatic configuration and proxy server is detected showing as "unavailable." I tried to reset TCP / IP using netsh int ip reset c: \ reseting.txt and also with the revision of the tool. The error code is the function of per.dll IntHel in IPMONTR.DLL could not start with error code 11003. The error code is the function of IntHelperDll in IPMONR.DLL could not start with error code 11003. I would be grateful for any submission or thoughts anybody may have to restore connectivity. I will not use any McAfee product in the future.

Re: System was not able to recover from TCP/IP connectivity adn Winsock corrupt issue

I would like to suggest you to download the LSPFix and so that you can solve your issue. To do these download the LSPFix from here. After clicking this one make hit on the save and once you complete the saving then run this LSPFix. Once you complete the installation, now open the LSPFix and after that go through steps given in the wizards. And after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Re: System was not able to recover from TCP/IP connectivity adn Winsock corrupt issue

I had these same issues. This just happened one day out of nowhere. After trying all the above solutions still nothing worked. It turned out that my subscription to McAfee was up and the warnings were appearing in the middle of trying solutions to fix my connectivity issues I decided to clean my pc, as soon as I deleted my MacAfee connectivity came back. It is safe to say that's never going to use this new product. If you have try to remove McAfee and see if this works. You should be able to download again with the key anyway so it does not matter if it does not work.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now under the run program write cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following command and then hit the enter button after every command.
    IPConfig /FlushDNS
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    ipconfig /registerdns
    exit
    Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I think you need to follow the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the run now under the run type cmd and then hit the enter. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter:
    netsh winsock reset
    This will reset your Winsock and once you complete this close the command prompt and then restart your system. After that go through your issue.