Thread: Need to know about the Windows 7 loader

Need to know about the Windows 7 loader

Hi there,

I am having a small curiosity about the Windows 7 operating systems loader. I have just heard about it form one of my friend but he can not define the same for me. Which increase the excitement to know more about the Windows loader. So finally i came here to know about the same. I need to know about the windows 7 loader so that i can also have one to use. So nay one have the knowledge regarding the same can help. Waiting for the reply

Thanks in advance

Re: Need to know about the Windows 7 loader

This is an activator which activates the Windows 7 RTM ultimate which is retail on the OEM edition. It wont work with the Windows ultimate E version. It is tested on the X86 as well as X64 and both are working. It can also work with the dual boot system. It don't require any kind of key for the activation. All you have to give only the OEM information and it also don't need the BIOS modification.

Thanks

It is recommend for the clean Windows 7 Installation. You have to remove the all changes made before. But some of you have to make fresh installation of the OS and after that try this one. Disable UAC to be safe.

• Start the Windows 7 Loader
    • Wait till the windows finishes its activity to install the same
    • restart

It is released by the Orbit30 32 and 64 bit. For initialization of the same you need to clean the previous system and then upgrade with the new one to support the 7loader. All you have to do is just run as administrator and select the OEM manufacturer rand then select the activation option. This much will help you to activate your Windows 7. So activate it and enjoy the Windows 7.

Say thanks if you like it

idea Re: Need to know about the Windows 7 loader

Actually sorry, it still falls short of addressing my basic curiosity: does the free Loader allows one to access all the benefits of a genuine W7 OS on my Asus laptop with only a counterfeit version of the OS installed.

Quote Originally Posted by PULINC View Post
    Actually sorry, it still falls short of addressing my basic curiosity: does the free Loader allows one to access all the benefits of a genuine W7 OS on my Asus laptop with only a counterfeit version of the OS installed.
    Actually, Windows 7 Loader worked for me quite well, as my copy of Windows 7 had been declared not a genuine copy for a few days. After installing Windows 7 Loader, I don't see the annoying reminder any longer. This is the loader application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created.