Thread: Error code while updating KB2463332 on windows vista

Error code while updating KB2463332 on windows vista

I am using Windows Vista in the system of mine and last night I tried to update the windows of mine, but do not work. While I'm updating I have this error: "Windows Update Error: Error 0x80070643 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 4 (KB2463332)." I tried a lot of time to resolve this error, but I have the same problem. I tried to reboot and then delete the update files and again tried to install, but I have the same problem. While Office 2003 is not the fault appears to designate a crisis with Windows. NET Framework. Can anyone suggest on this issue and to be able to solve your problem.

Re: Error code while updating KB2463332 on windows vista

In general, when windows update does not work is because they have disabled the service. It occurred to me several times and have worked with: select the exit and then go to the race and type of services running. Msc and after they hit the OK button, now if you have widows who do check in SQL Server (SQL Server Express) in the list. If it comes off then make and then are allowed instead of manual option off the menu. Now the system is updated. I hope this will help a lot.

I would suggest you to download. NET Framework Cleanup tool and that it is necessary to have Internet access. Now go to the website of an official and then download the file. NET Framework Cleanup tool and then save file to your desktop. Once the download is finished now install. NET Framework Cleanup tool in your system and restart the system and after trying to upgrade the operating system. I hope this will help a lot. . NET Framework Cleanup tool is used to delete the job. Net Framework on your system.

I'd suggest to make the Windows Installer service, so you can update your windows automatically, so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps: Click Start and click on the race and run type: services.msc and then click the OK button. Now Windows Installer will appear in the installation of all services under this right click and select Start Windows Installer, during this time may get the error and whether he was beaten then follow, change the startup type Automatic. Now, once you complete this reboot and go through subject.