Thread: .NET Configuration Parser Error on start up

.NET Configuration Parser Error on start up

I am using the windows XP on mine and mine laptop works smoothly and I don’t have any issue. Last night I have updated mine windows and after that when I restart mine system I have got this error:” Error parsing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config__Parser returned error 0xC00CE556”. And after that again I restarted mine system but I got this same issue. Now whenever I restart mine system I get this error every time. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: .NET Configuration Parser Error on start up

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that find out the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and then remove it or uninstall. Now make the product uninstall on your system: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SP2, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2. Now once you complete this, download the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 from here and then install it and it will also install the other .net frame work product also.

Hello thanks for replying and I would be thankful for your suggestion. I have tried your suggestion but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. First I have uninstalled the all .net frame work version and after that I have to download the new .net frame work and then try to install it. While installing I have got this error: “Turn windows features on or off” and then mine installation was stopped. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I have same issue on mine system as well and I have followed below steps to turn off the windows features. To do these follow the steps below: go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel select the Programs and Features and then make hit on the Turn Windows features on or off. Now under the Turn Windows features on or off, make check mark on next to the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and after that hit ok button and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that go to the run program. Now under the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now your computer will scan for while and once you complete the scanning restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the Startup Repair tool through installation CD. To do these follow the steps below. Insert you CD on the system and after that restart your system. While restarting you will get System Recovery Options menu and under that hit on the Repair your computer and then select the System Recovery Options dialog box. After that select your operating system and then hit the next button. Now make hit on the Startup Repair and once you complete this hit on the finish button. After that restart your system and then go through your issue.