Thread: Gamevance32.exe file missing on my Windows

Gamevance32.exe file missing on my Windows

I am using windows XP on mine system and I am using the laptop. Everything on the system works perfectly without any issue but last night when I log on to the system I got this error:” application has failed to start because gamevance 32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application to fix this problem” on the screen. Now I don’t know what to do because this error was not recognized by me. And also I get this same error:” gamevance32.exe-Unable to locate component”. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Gamevance32.exe file missing on my Windows

I would like to advise you to Download and run Malware bytes and so that you can solve your issue to do this you need to have the internet connection. Go to some official website and after that search for this Malware bytes software. Once found this software and after that download it and then save it on the desktop. Once you complete the downloading then install it on your system and after that run this system. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to download the CCleaner and after that install it on your system. Now open the CCleaner and after that make hit on the registry icon. After that make hit on the scan for issues and then select the fix issue. Now your CCleaner software will show the corrupted file and after that delete the all corrupted file and then restart. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I’d suggest you the following things and so that you can solve your issue. to do this open the notepad through click on the start and after that go to the run and under the run type notepad and then hit the ok button. Now under the note pad type the following:
    REGEDIT4
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
    "AntiVirusDisableNotify"=dword:00000000
    "UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000000
    "AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000000
    "FirewallOverride"=dword:00000000
    And after that save the file as fix.reg. Once you complete the saving now open the saved file and after choose the yes to merge the files. And after that delete the saved file.

I would like to suggest you to download Perlovga Removal Tool and after that you can solve your issue because I have the same issue and I have downloaded this one and it solved mine issue. To download click on this . Now download the file from this link and once you complete the downloading then install it on your system. And after that restart your system and then run this file and your issue will get solved. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

In my opinion you need to reinstall the operating system because when you have no idea about the error. I hope this was due to changes in some and so I think you need to reinstall your operating system. When installing the new operating system make sure you uninstall the previous OS after wiping the entire system. Others who can repair the system if you have the installation. For the repair can also solve the problem. I hope this will help a lot.