Thread: How to dual boot system with windows 7 x32 and Windows 7 x64

How to dual boot system with windows 7 x32 and Windows 7 x64

I am using windows XP and windows 7 on my computer, but now I want to change it and want to work with windows 7 x64 and windows 7 x86. So guys in short I just want to dual boot with windows 7 x64 and windows 7 x86, I want to know that anyone here is using this kind of stuff or anyone attempting to do this? Is it possible can we do this on system. Please help me to complete this….thanks a lot in advance

Re: How to dual boot system with windows 7 x32 and Windows 7 x64

Technically this should be work without any hesitation, you just have to make sure about that you have installed both on a different partition or drives, and also make sure that it is not updating in any way, you just have to do simple installation.

The install manager must add the second operating system whichever it may be automatically to boot menu. It’s nothing you have to do on first run, when you restart the computer it will automatically give option among them, you just have to select among them.

Using advanced system properties, it will be manageable for you to adjust timer that till how much time you want to display list.

It is not possible that windows 32 bit and 64 bit can not work with each other on same platform. By using OS management software called HyperOs, I am using windows 7 in various types all different types installed is different version of 32 bit and 64 bit. Apart from using this different OS you can also add, edit of remove file in any OS whichever you are using at that time

If you are able to give me more detail about it, because there are many ways and proper steps through which I can help you to remove x86.
    1. First tell me which software you are using for dual booting, is it bootloader?
    2. Are you having access to acronis true image or Norton ghost?
    3. Which partition you have assigned for x64 OS, it must be C?

I want to share some more additional information to you that when you install Windows 7 x64, it always makes 2 program folders; one is Program Files and other one is Program Files x32. 64bit application will by default install in the first folder and 32bit in the latter. There is less applications that have issues with this configuration, now days there most of the application that do not work extra ordinary. I mean some programs need to be work with specific permissions as administrator or in Compatibility Mode.