Thread: Multiple mshta.exe on Windows XP Task Manager

Multiple mshta.exe on Windows XP Task Manager

I am using the windows XP on mine system and I have installed the fresh copy on mine system. From last 2 weeks mine system was not working perfectly. When I open the task manager and I have found that there is multiple mshta.exe on the task manager process. I don't know what is generating this or why the application does not close properly. I have tried different thread to mine solution but I didn’t have the any suggestion on that. Can anyone help on that and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this.

Re: Multiple mshta.exe on Windows XP Task Manager

When you start having problems with his strange task manager, there is an excellent chance that the system has been cooperating by spyware or a virus. So what is supposed to start carrying out the error signal task manager is conducting a virus scan. Using an extremely charged series scan virus, such as Norton, Kaspersky or AVG. permit the program to take away and quarantine all suspect programs in your SYSTEM. If you don't already have one, which is supposed to always have a firewall built into your system to avoid these problems in Windows XP.

Make use the RegCure and it is a registry cleaner. Almost each time that every alteration to its Windows XP operating system or several software that is on your system. It is likely the fault and modify in the registration is finished. In some cases, old files are left to be able to reason for errors when files are installed. Besides spyware software and other cruel to cause problems with the registration that are difficult to solve manually. RegCure performed a thorough analysis of your system, and in exacting the registration. Formerly the analysis then RegCure will work out all troubles found.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your all issue. to do this follow the steps below: first close the all application and after that make hit on the start icon and after that go to the run. Now under the run type cmd and then hit the enter. Now under the command prompt type the below and then hit enter on every command.
    AT
    AT /DELETE
    TASKKILL /IM MSHTA.EXE /T /F
    Exit
    After that immediately restart your system and then restart. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to recommend you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below.
    1. Go to start.
    2. Make hit on the run.
    3. Type cmd on run and then hit the ok button.
    4. Now under the command prompt type the below text and then hit on enter key.
    5. Sfc/scannow
    6. Now when you finish the scanning restart your system and after that go through your issue.

MSHTA.EXE is a virus; this virus is generally unseen and sluggish down your system. I think you are downloading from the Internet something, may be that this virus has entered the download process. Virus attached to a file and you enter when you download a file. Virus of the need for a trigger for activation. The virus that is attached to a file click on that file for activation. Virus function only start when you click the file that the virus has been granted.

Task Manager is a utility, and is often very important part of a Windows operating system. They run some of the functions that contains the control performance and CPU usage of each process running on your PC. As the task manager errors are not the main reason PC error still a problem as are carried out. The mainly universal is fault notes representing the task manager have been disabled. There are two probable resolutions this, except it is not possible to resolve the cause of the mistake from happening in the first place.