Thread: Svchost "0x001a3ae7" error on windows after Hitman setup

Svchost "0x001a3ae7" error on windows after Hitman setup

I am using the windows XP on mine system and everything on the system works perfectly without any issue. Yesterday last night I have download the Hitman game from the torrent.com and after the download I have install the Hitman and after that I have restart mine system. After restarting I got the following error:” svchost.exe-application error, the instruction at "0x001a3ae7"referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be read, click ok to terminate, click cancel to debug”. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. This error always encounter while I am restart. Can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

re: Svchost "0x001a3ae7" error on windows after Hitman setup

I think your system must infected by the malware and therefore I would like to suggest you to use the Microsoft Malicious Removal Tool and so that you can solve your issue. To download this click on this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en and after that save and download it on the desktop. Once you complete the downloading. Now install the Malicious Removal Tool and after that restart your system. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have the similar error message and I am running XP Home version. My crisis happening on June 9, I recognize that at several point, I have to forcefully switch off system. The system was functioning well previous to the 9th June and all the time updated the anti-virus software and Windows updates. I have tried too many spyware scans, antivirus, setting up registry but I didn’t found the any solution. If i go away the mistake unaccompanied, mine system works perfectly and apart from that i cannot have admission to Microsoft Windows Update website.

You can also try to make the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. To perform the system restore go through the following steps. Make hit on the start and after that create stroke on the all program. Now under the all program go to the accessories and after that select the system tools. Now under the system tools select the system restore application. Now under the system restore enter the date before error occurred and after that type the all other sufficient data and then hit the next button. After that now make system restore by hitting the next button. Now when you complete the system restore restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would recommend you to make repair of operating system and so that you can solve your issue. to repair your system you need to have the installation CD. Insert the installation CD on your system and after that restart your system. While restarting process hit or hold the R key constantly. While doing this you will get the recovery screen and under that select the option of repair and once you complete the repair and again restart and then go through your issue.

Re: Svchost "0x001a3ae7" error on windows after Hitman setup

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. to perform this follow the steps below: make hit on the start on the desktop and after that select the run program. Now under the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the ok button.
    Sfc/scannow
    Now your system starts the scanning and once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.