Thread: Unexpected HTTP Response - Status Code 12007 on windows XP.

Unexpected HTTP Response - Status Code 12007 on windows XP.

I have installed the windows XP on mine Dell PC. I have also installed the internet explorer on mine system. From last one day mine system was giving the error while rebooting and I get the following error:” Windows has recovered from an Unexpected HTTP Response - Status Code 12007. This error encounters always while I reboot. I don’t know how to solve this issue. I have also tried to solve this issue from different way but it doesn’t help me. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unexpected HTTP Response - Status Code 12007 on windows XP.

I think this is the issue on the caches and so i would like to suggest you to remove the all caches. To do these follow the steps below and after that your issue will get solved. First go to the tools and after that make hit on the options. Now under the options go to the advance button and under that make hit on the network. Now under the network go to the Offline Storage (Cache) and then make hit on the Clear Now button and after that select the Remove the Cookies. Once you complete this hit on the ok and then restart your system and then go through your issue.

In my opinion your system is affected by the virus and so I would suggest you to install the antivirus and after that your issue will be cleared. You can also download the any antivirus software from this link: http://free.avg.com and here you will get the antivirus for free. Now here download the any antivirus on your system and then install it. Once you complete the installation restart your system and after that update your antivirus day by day. Now once your antivirus is on your systems infected things will get deleted and after that you won’t get any type of this issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you the reinstall your operating system and so that you can solve your issue. To reinstall the any operating system you need to uninstall first. To uninstall follow the steps below: go to the start and then make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that make double hit on your operating system and after that select the remove. Now once you complete the removing and then restart your system. After restarting now install the new copy of the operating system. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have followed system restore and after that mine system was working perfectly. The system restore will help you to solve your issue. To perform these follow the steps below: go to the start and then make hit on the search. Now under the search type the system restore and then hit the ok button. Now under the search result open the system restore and under that type the date before your issue has been encounter, after that enter the all other necessary data and then make hit on the next button. After that once again hit the next button and this will create the system restore. Now once you complete the system restore restart your system and then go through your issue.