Thread: Windows 98 SE Hash

Windows 98 SE Hash

I just need Windows 98 SE Hash as I stared in my title. Does anyone here have any idea where I can get the hash for Windows 98 SE? I want to install Windows 98 on my old PC. I search for this and get many links and information but can’t get proper information. So, therefore I am here to find more useful information for this. If anyone gets any information or any idea about this than, please provide me. I appreciate your response.

Re: Windows 98 SE Hash

Here I just wish to know you something. You need to install 98se? If its going to be old, just made XP, Vista and 7 which are well on older machines. No Vista if you do not want it to be cutting edge. The hell that is Windows 7 on all computers in my house except my 3 HTPC that is running Vista SP2 simply because it is a pain in the back to set each PC to it and then update my database Media portal each. I wish you like my comment.

Why so fast, people here always say this update, the update to that? If I wanted advice on what operating system to install, that's the question you'd asked. You do not know the specifications of the PC it's going to, and yet saying jump the gun and use XP instead. A friend of mine needs Windows 98 SE installed on your old laptop. It has a fresher computer, but at a standstill likes to use this for whatever reason. He boasts one of those old Toshiba Toughbook. A very old and XP runs excessively slow on it. If anybody knows where I can discover the hash for this operating system id really appreciate it.

I doubt you'll be able to find a Windows 98SE CRC/MD5 image. The place I hoped to get the original ISO CRC/MD5 without touching would TechNet, but does not list Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, Millennium and probably some others, but rare display entries 3.1, Workgroups 3.11 and 3.11, 6.2/6.22 and DOS. Your best option would make only a deep / heavy / full virus scan of the image after downloading, but before burning it. If you have not downloaded yet, I recommend you go somewhere and find "Windows 98 Second Edition boot CD.iso complete." It will be 625.22 MB.

For some reason, my dear friend, Windows 98 SE on this laptop. A friend of mine said, why not set only in Windows 2000 but have still preferred to 98. Anyway, I know this is not your main computer, as it has a much newer machine with Windows XP and want to try windows 7. I think it is about simple, and it still works. Hes released this thing down the stairs and want to try all sorts of things, whether it is really a "Toughbook" and it still works well for him. In any case, I will get a copy of Windows 98 SE, and compare it with the hash 911medic forever. By the way, is the CD for Windows 98 only one original retail? Is it the same that I downloaded on the condition that the download an ISO that has not been meddled with it? By the way, thank you vastly for the hash and all others for trying to assist.

Through test and mistake, I understand that if you have an ISO of a precise set of files and make after that do it once more a second time, the hash of the ISO of two is not the similar. So, too, have a Windows 98 SE iso, related to the fact the unique, the hash will not bout that of the iso 911medic Win98SE. I have at various Win98SE ISO files I was searched and found that some files were changed in these isos because their file size and date of the change is of some or all files / folders very young. I have an iso not added the files to it, because all files / folders have changed it on the same day. I was responsible for two of the ISO, which I knew was looking for change. Loads of the files in the two isos were the similar size and date of the ISO files, all of which had equivalent dates. This has led me to think that this iso I've created probably a Win98SE image has all the original files in the untampered.