Thread: Fix its 50394 and 50395 mutually report "does not apply to your operating system or application version".

Fix its 50394 and 50395 mutually report "does not apply to your operating system or application version".

I demanding to run the50394 and 50395 'fix its' as "How to organize a reliable time server within Windows XP", however I obtain the message "This Microsoft Fix it does not be appropriate to your operating system or application description", in the face of the reality that I am running windows XP Pro Service Pack 3. Anyone have any ideas regarding to this issue. In internet search I did not found anything so please tell me how I can solve this problem.

Re: Fix its 50394 and 50395 mutually report "does not apply to your operating system or application version".

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. Even I try to do this same thing which you mentioned in your post but I got the same error. I try to contact with the Microsoft support center. But they told it’s not able to do with your operating system. Can someone tell me about this problem? I try to find about this on internet but still I am not able to fix it. So please share your knowledge regarding to this query. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Fix its 50394 and 50395 mutually report "does not apply to your operating system or application version".

The tool "Fix it" in the kb article appear to apply simply to the machine earlier than Service Pack 3 (SP3) Service Pack 2 is, or Service Pack 1. As you talk about, you have Service Pack 3 installed on the machine so the automated method mentioned in the 'Fix it' will not work. However, the manual steps are recommended for all versions. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. If you find any other solution, then share with us. I hope this information helps.

Why you are demanding to run the “Fix it” tool? You possibly will make an effort to run the “Fix it” tool as an administrator & make sure if it workings. To start a program at the same time as an administrator, If it doesn’t help out, attempt to go after the manual steps specified in the section ‘Let me fix it myself’ commencing the kb article. I got this information from internet search I hope this will help you to understand about your problem. Please post reverse and let us be acquainted with it.

Hello thank you for all your efforts to solve my query. Basically I required setting individual PC up at the same time as a time server to others on a little LAN. I was taking place as administrator at what time effort to sprint the fix it. As soon as it didn't performing, I made the modification physically. At a standstill, I would somewhat encompass run the fix it. Does anyone have any suggestion why the fix it would inaccurate in this technique? I am waiting for your replies.