Thread: Need a volume control program for Windows XP

Need a volume control program for Windows XP

I have installed the windows xp on mine system and mine system works perfectly without any issue. last night when I was working with the system, I went to the add/remove program and by mistake I have remove the volume control program and now to make matters worse I'm on my laptop without speaker volume or whatever the system volume control is only one or at least had was the volume control program. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Mine volume icon is not showing on the taskbar as well.

Re: Need a volume control program for Windows XP

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below:
    • Make hit on the start and then go to the run.
    • Now under the run type the mmsys.cpl and then make hit on the ok button.
    • Now you will get the application and under that make check on the Place volume icon in the taskbar.
    • Once you complete this make hit on the ok button and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below:
    1. First put in your windows XP cd on your system and then don’t let system to restart.
    2. After that go to the start and then make hit on the run.
    3. Now under the run type msconfig and then make stroke on the ok button.
    4. Now under that make hit on the extract file button and under that box type sndvol32.exe on the first box.
    5. On second box locate the windows XP disk set upped.
    6. Now on the third box type c:\windows\system32 and then make hit on the extract.
    7. Now once you complete the extracting restart your system and the go through your issue.

I have faced same issue and I have performed the system and after that I got mine volume control program back. To perform these follow the steps below:
    1. Go to the start and then click on the search.
    2. Now under the search type system restore and then hit the ok button.
    3. On the result page you will get the application of system restore and then make double click on that.
    4. Now under that system restore applications type the sufficient date and on the date filed enter the date before you have encountered the issue.
    5. Once you complete the entering the data then make hit on the next button and then again hit the next button to system restore.
    6. Now once you complete the system restore, restart your system and then go through your issue.

I think you need to follow the steps below and so that you can restore your volume control program. To do these follow the steps below:
    • Make click on the start icon and then go to the run. Now under the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then make hit on the enter:
    • expand c:\i386\sndvol32.ex_ d:\windows\system32\dllcache\sndvol32.exe
      expand c:\i386\sndvol32.ex_ d:\windows\system32\sndvol32.exe
      exit
    • Now once you complete this restart your system and then your issue will get solved.

From last one week has faced same issue on mine laptop as well and to solve this I have tried to install the new volume control program and that helps to solve mine issue. To do this we need to go through the internet and after that make search for the volume control program. Then download and then save it on your system. Once you complete the downloading and then install the downloaded file. Once you complete the installation, now restart your system and I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.