Thread: SQLITE3.dll missing error on Windows XP

SQLITE3.dll missing error on Windows XP

I am using the windows XP on mine system and mine system was working very smoothly and I don’t have any issue but from last night I have small issue. Last night when I restart mine system and after the log in I have got this error:”This application has failed to start because sqlite3.dll (also sqlite3.prepare.v2) was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem" on the desktop. I have tried lots time to solve this but I didn’t have the any solution. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: SQLITE3.dll missing error on Windows XP

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue to do this follow the steps below:
    1. First make hit on the start and then go to the run. Now under the run type cmd and then hit the ok button.
    2. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter:
    3. xcopy "%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\sqlite3.dll" %windir%\system32 /y
    4. Now once you complete this command restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the diagnostic start-up and so that you don’t get this error again. To perform these follow the steps below:
    • Go to the start and then make hit on the run.
    • Now under the run type msconfig and then make stroke on the ok button.
    • After that you will get the on application and under that go to the general tab and then make hit on the Diagnostic Start-up and after that select the ok button.
    • Now once you complete this, restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have gone through the both suggestion but I didn’t have the any result on this and I have got the same issue on start-up. I have tried the diagnostic start-up but it also gives the same result. I have also gone through other threads as well but I didn’t got the any suggestion on this issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

I have gone through this same issue and I have performed the system restore and after that mine system works perfectly without any error. To create the system restore you should follow the steps below.
    1. Go to the start and then make hit on the all program.
    2. Now on the all program go to the accessories and then make stroke on the system tools.
    3. Now under the system tools make hit on the system restore.
    4. Now on the system restore select the date before error encountered and after that edit the all other information as well.
    5. Now once you complete this make hit on the next and then again make hit on the next.
    6. Now once you complete the system restore restart your system and then go through your trouble.

I think this may be due the malware, so I would like to suggest you to perform the malware scanning and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follows the steps below: we have lots of option to scanning. We can scan our system from the internet or also from the antivirus. Go to the some official website and then look for the online scanning. There is lots of website which provides online scanning. Now once you complete the online scanning restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.