Thread: Getting an ATI2DVAG infinite loop blue screen error with Windows XP

Getting an ATI2DVAG infinite loop blue screen error with Windows XP

I am having some problem with my computer. Actually I am getting the ATI2DVAG endless loop blue screen error. This happens every time when I start the computer. Before this, I never faced such problem so I don’t have any idea that how can it be solved. Before trying to do something from my side, I would like to take some suggestions from you people that how can this be solved. If you have any idea or any suggestion for this then please share that with me. I will appreciate each and every reply for this.

Re: Getting an ATI2DVAG infinite loop blue screen error with Windows XP

Normally you get this error when your device or the device driver failed to work. My suggestion to you is to go to the manufacturer's website and check for the AMd drivers unswervingly from there. Download the driver and install it on your computer. Before installing that, you will have to uninstall the existing driver from your computer and then install that once again. This is the most common solution in the issues like this and I wish that this will work for you as well.

The problem with ati2dvag assigns to ATI graphic card which is there in your computer. ATI have a awful problems as ATI bug. The most excellent answer to determine this subject is to install the Geforce video card to your system that will by-pass ATI card. Many people say that the problem is by a divergence between Microsoft and ATI driver. I have tried some options to determine the ati2dvag problem by no luck and I have my own computer repair shop. Now I just extremely advise Geforce video cards because of the easy truth that they work better as compared to the ATI ever and Geforce have no problem by this.

I don’t think that this is going to help you. All you normally require to do is clean out the previous driver and install a fresh one to determine the problem. I have both ATI as well as Nvidia and have hardly had problems with it. I have had little simply resolved problems by means of both. I worked with computer as well as servers and I can say that Nvidia is totally useless. Go and get the drives. Uninstall previous driver with the installation package.

My suggestion to you is to totally take out every ATI software as of your computer. If essential then make use of the ATI removal tool obtainable from their website. Reinstall every software with the given installation disk and after that update the drivers as well as some extra files with the ATI website. Other possible measures are to comprise the exclusion of ATI control panel. You must also make sure that you contain the newest Windows updates as well as security releases for your computer and you may also think to run antispyware as well as antivirus scans to be on safe side.