Thread: OEM Activation is needed for Lenovo ThinkPad in windows 7

OEM Activation is needed for Lenovo ThinkPad in windows 7

Hello there, I am having some of the problem in the Lenovo laptop, the problem is that it needs an OEM Activation which is been using windows 7 operating system, I have no idea about how to go with this, when I was going through the internet I could see so many of the crack and the activators in it and It was just confusing me to which one to download and which one not to download. Also I just missed the free Lenovo windows 7 revise eligibility criteria just few days ago after the purchase of my laptop in it. So now how to come out of this problem which I am facing right now.

Re: OEM Activation is needed for Lenovo ThinkPad in windows 7

According to me this is the speedy and bad fix for you. Download an X32 or X64 bit version of Windows 7. Make sure you get a cracked or unique edition. Go to bitsnoop and look for for "7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimateā€, this is the 32bit one, which I had use recently. For the X64 modify the search x86 to x64 and go away to the rest the same. Please test the hash of the ISO then see that you have downloaded using Hash Check, and confirm that if it is the similar as the ones provided by Microsoft. Make use of a loader, both Daz and Hazar and they are different methods but, they work well. Confirm that you get you loaders here on MDL as TPB or torrent sites can have terrible things in them. Just try to use any one then investigate which is best, it really does not makes any difference but, will forbid you to eradicate them if you want to transform to another loader.

Slic is a chart found in your bios for OEM launch of windows. Slic 2.0 will trigger vista and Slic 2.1 when it triggers windows 7. If you missed the windows 7 promotion by a hardly any day, then you will miss it in some more days also. I did go and check for the bios upgrade. It is expected that that if you have the exact similar replica as a computer selling with windows 7 a few day later, you get the free update any ways by upgrade bios. That is what happened with my dell.

Thanks a lot for the reply that you have provided to me. This is what that I am doing in my computer . The T400 which I missed few days is right now with my brother who is out of station, so when he will come then I will try the entire thing that is happening to me now. Currently I am having T61 with windows xp Pro COA & X61T w Vista Biz COA, which I had brought a few days ago. I would like to take this thing in the windows 7 operating system,