Thread: Error occurs while installing Windows 7 with MAC operating system

Error occurs while installing Windows 7 with MAC operating system

Recently I had purchased a New Apple iMac summer, having the latest version of the Mac operating system present in it, also I have tried to install windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit in it, I have done that with the help of the bootcamp, and it was done successfully. Hence it was ready to use I was trying to activate it with the help of the DAZ activator, when I tried with the DAZ activator and tried rebooting MAC; it gave me an error message stating as ‘Boot failed! Press any key to enter command line mode ’. And the code is been provided below, but I am not able to come out from the problem that I am facing. So can you help me in coming out from this.

Re: Error occurs while installing Windows 7 with MAC operating system

If you are trying to format the hard drive or something like that then I will recommend that you just go with the recovering procedure of windows without doing any of the formatting procedure in it. The thing that I am not able to understand is why it is not working with it, is the hard drive in the Imac in the range of 2 TB or something larger than that. If the answer is yes then this is the compatibility issue that is present in it, there is a beta version of the loader present in it which may help you to fix the problem in it, but I can’t guarantee that it will work for you or not.

Yes the hard drive that is present in the Imac is about 2Tb, but I am not able to understand that why the hard drive is creating the problem in it, I have seen the motherboard, processor and other stuff creating the problem, even hard drive is the problem but in my case I have enough space to store both the operating system, but still the error is present in it. Anyways, I just went through the beta version of the 1.9.5 and 1.9.6 but as you have said that there is no guarantee that it will work, so is there any other way that will work for me and help me in coming out from the problem that I am facing.

I have given you all the description that you wanted in it, so the only thing that you can do is just run it and see how it works in your IMAC, the more better way that you could have done is to utilize the GParted live CD, and with the help of this you could create a 100MB NTFS partition in it at the start of the hard drive. But again I am not sure about the success of this trick that I have provided you and also if it will work in the MAC operating system or not, the thing what I said was true then you could go with the use of Easy BCD from windows which will help in relocating the boot manager to locate the new partition and then all the work will be done by the loader itself.

Hi, there and thank you for the replies and the time that you have provided to me, I just tried all the thing that you have told me to do, but I am sorry that I am not able to come out from the query that I am facing, I did the recovery of the system and also tried the beta version of the program that you have told me, but it was not helping me in any of the cases. Also when I was searching for a program in the recovery on the internet, I came across IR4, I tried using it and when I read the loader help it said that I was able to format the hard drive, and only boot camp partition of the windows which was present in it. This would help in creating the partition of the 100 mb that you have spoke earlier.

I examine this thread properly, if my hard drive on my Mac is not as much of than 2TB, it should work as is i.e. without all the partition 'magic' that was suggested in the above post I tried using WinClone to clone my Bootcamp and re-establish a 'clean' copy whenever my running copy of Bootcamp got too bogged down. However, WinClone right now is not supported with Windows 7 so I have to find a new trustworthy method of cloning and restoring procedure of a Boot camp division was thinking that the loader that you mentioned might be the answer but I am confused right now, will wait for the reply.